What's new

BEWARE!!!!STRANGE PICTURE!!!!

Wierd thing is, that picture isnt even moving... if you put your hands over all but half of one, it is no longer spinning.

THERE IS A WEB SITE WITH THAT AND MANY...

other EYE teasers! It is amazing how the eye can fool the brain!

Frank

:mad:

What do you see?

What do you see?

Attachments

• buntaro-002.jpg
    buntaro-002.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 114
More teasers to the eye! click to enlarge!

Attachments

• SLIDE12J.jpg
    SLIDE12J.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 103
  • SLIDE11J.jpg
    SLIDE11J.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 93
another... some that found.. a have a few other ones... but are to larges....

Attachments

• EXCUSHIO.GIF
    EXCUSHIO.GIF
    34.4 KB · Views: 83
  • sakuras2.gif
    sakuras2.gif
    10.7 KB · Views: 96
  • sunglass.gif
    sunglass.gif
    7 KB · Views: 89
  • uchujin.gif
    uchujin.gif
    14.1 KB · Views: 90
They also have the ones that change... Some people see certain image, and others see another.. Like there is one of a model, but if looked in a different way its also an old woman. Forgot the actual name of it though.

Yuka82 said:
Can someone tell me how these eyeteasers work? I mean, how can they cheat our eyes scientifically?

they dont cheat our eyes per se'. they use optical illusions based on the design of our eye. human eyes naturaly track (or "save") objects and blend things too make our vision function more effectively...the result being it doesn't take us thirty seconds too process some things. try this sometime, cut out a circle of blue paper 2" in diameter, stare at it for a minute, then look at a yellow piece of paper immediately. the result is something you see all the time when you stare at something for a while. im not sure if it has something too do with the way your lenses are shaped, or the retina, but i know the majority of it is how we process images.

A & B are the same color

how many people do you see?

which is longer, a, b or C

now look at the same image upside down

strange indeed....

but i like them....its like you can tell what part of the brain is being worked because it starts to tingle looking at it.

Sorry TKNY but i didn't quite get the bird's picture....what am i supposed to see when i look at it upside down? I see nothing special...

IT'S AN ISLAND ON THE TOP LEFT AND ...

sayuri said:
Sorry TKNY but i didn't quite get the bird's picture....what am i supposed to see when i look at it upside down? I see nothing special...

a man in a canoe bottom right with a big fish in front of the canoe!

Frank

:eek:

Back
Top Bottom