What's new

Beware of your lost items

Kara_Nari

Angel of Life
13 May 2005
I remember seeing this website years ago, and just remembered it. If you have time to spare go through it and check out the things people find. Maybe you will be more careful with your things?
www.foundmagazine.com

Uncle Frank im a bit perturbed about:

week of july 31, 2005

crack house rules

Just happens that it was found in Portland Maine... no-one you know I hope???

Even In Maine !

Uncle Frank im a bit perturbed about:

week of july 31, 2005

crack house rules

Just happens that it was found in Portland Maine... no-one you know I hope???[/QUOTE]

Good ol USA ! Drug problems make it into small quiet towns like Portland, Maine. We even have a drug murder once or twice a year. Last week a car with 4 young people parked in front of my house. My wife & I watched them split coke (or something) up on a glass plate to snort. I tapped on the window with my old badge & handcuffs waving in the window and they left in a hurry. My guess is the project a block over has a new drug dealer moved in?
For the size of Portland, things are pretty safe overall.

Frank

:eek:

You still carry around your old badge and handcuffs? You didnt have to hand them in? Thats so cool! Do you still have your uniform too??? Please post a pic of that!

Kara_Nari said:
You still carry around your old badge and handcuffs? You didnt have to hand them in? Thats so cool! Do you still have your uniform too??? Please post a pic of that!
i KNEW you were kinky!

Kara_Nari said:

HEAR HEAR!!! 👍 I wanna see Uncle Frank with his badge and handcuffs too!! 😊

Hhahaha!
Well then Smoke... I should tell you that you featured in my dream last night. Dont ask me why, but Tsuyoiko was in it too. Smoke you were running a bar in my teeny tiny little town where I lived until I was 5, and you were giving out free beer, because the bar upstairs where Tsuyoiko was, had many patrons. Of course I came down and kept you company.
You dont wanna see uncle frank in his badge and handcuffs???

Kara_Nari said:
Hhahaha!
Well then Smoke... I should tell you that you featured in my dream last night. Dont ask me why, but Tsuyoiko was in it too. Smoke you were running a bar in my teeny tiny little town where I lived until I was 5, and you were giving out free beer, because the bar upstairs where Tsuyoiko was, had many patrons. Of course I came down and kept you company.
You dont wanna see uncle frank in his badge and handcuffs???
what did i look like? rugged and handsome...if so, it probably wasnt me!
giving out free beer...yeah, that's something i'd probably do!
oohh...what sort of company did you keep me in! :p

I think seeing Frank all dressed up wouldn't really do it for me! besides...handcuffs and police uniforms...too many bad memories!

hahahhaha, well actually I had seen a pic of you and your lovely lady, so I think thats how you came into my dream... the company was purely beer drinking! sorry dearest!

Kara_Nari said:
hahahhaha, well actually I had seen a pic of you and your lovely lady, so I think thats how you came into my dream... the company was purely beer drinking! sorry dearest!
she aint that lovely (it's weird...she woke up as i typed that!!!)

aint nothing wrong with beer drinking!

Hahah, watch what you type young man!
We went on a Boys University Dorm rampage the other day, but all we got was a clock, a chair and lots and lots of toilet paper. Then usual boring stuff like lighters and money that equated to nothing. I wanted to find GOOD stuff. Korean boys are boring like that. They dont collect and accidentaly hide things.

Back
Top Bottom