Votes: 29 35.4%
  • I like dogs

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • I like both

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
I like both. Dogs are great during the day because they love to play, but at night, cats are nice and calm.

I have a dog, but cats are pretty awesome too..so I like both ^^..most of them look soo cute and cuddly ^^

Most like both, but if the people in here had to choose, it looks like cats are winning the race....
This doesnt surprise me actually....although I like both dogs and cats.

I got a puppy (chihuahua) this past July for Graduation. If I'd of been able to choose at the start, I'd have picked a kitten, but there's no way I'd give up my cute wittle puppy now. He's so cute! and his name's Loco. Funny thing is, most people mistake him for a miniature pinscher, because he looks almost exactly like one.

I'm more a cat person, but like I said, no way I'd give up my doggie now.

Japanimaniac said:
I'm more a cat person, but like I said, no way I'd give up my doggie now.

I understand, to give up your puppy just because you like cats is a cruel thing...you get attached to the cute puppy...I would never give up pets after having lived with them unless it is medical reasons (like allergy etc)...and if it happened, I would make sure the pets get a nice home...

I love my two kitties...(one of them, Elida is a celebrity in this forum...) :D

My dog "Cora" is the best dog I have ever had; I had 4 dogs in Japan growing up, had two cats that ran away.
I admit that there are dogs I can't stand, like the one my landlord just ties up outside all day and barks at everything, or the ones I see on a walk w/ Cora that would charge at us ignoring their owners calling their names which, I think is the owners' fault to let their dogs run around wherever they want to.
On the other hand, I know really nice cats my friends have that are gentle and fun. I would still say I am a dog person, though; I like to walk, play, and talk w/ them.

I wish I had a digital camera to take my dog's pics, she is awsomely, outrageously cute!

misa.j said:
I wish I had a digital camera to take my dog's pics, she is awsomely, outrageously cute!

I hope you had a digital camera too!! What breed is your dog? 🎈

Seems like the cats are winning over dogs in this forum!!! 🙂

She is a mutt; sheltie and husky mix.

Having husky blood, she likes to howl along with sirens and loves the snow. She is chasing a ball like crazy in the snow right now...

neko neko neko-chan:) im partial to cats, my chinese zodiac is tiger, i know that doesnt have much to do with it, but i like the little purr boxes, there so cute an cudley:), but ive also had about a dozen dobermans growing up, and i must say, ive got a soft spot for them:) they are usually smart and very loyal, and good guard dogs. plus their very pretty dogs.

Well, even though I'm a stuffed bear person, if given a choice, I'd opt for a cat. They're cool and independent, like me! Well, at least I'm independent!
:D

We like both cats and dogs, but cats have always been more compatible with the way that we live.

Here are some pics of our kitties, Eeper, our 8 year old male cat, and Smoochi, our 3 year old female.

Grooming time

Smoochi, chibi-chan, with mischief on her mind

Bob in Iowa said:
We like both cats and dogs, but cats have always been more compatible with the way that we live.

Here are some pics of our kitties, Eeper, our 8 year old male cat, and Smoochi, our 3 year old female.

Grooming time

Smoochi, chibi-chan, with mischief on her mind

What cute cats Bob!! I love them!!

It's interesting you ask, quite revealing of......

the person I am. Never gave it serious thought before, but it's like I know myself better by having answered that.

I'm definitely a dog person. A couple of times got cat scratches, PAINFUL memory! I'm sure some of you will agree. But I'm not out going after the cats or anything. Just want to keep a safe distance before anything unexpected happens. 😌 I love my dog. She loves me. A lot. 👍

Last edited:
I like both but I'm allergic to cats -_- It's really nice when my sister's cat comes to my lap to sleep and purrs, I just need to take allergy pills when I go there ^^; I'll probably end up having a dog eventually, though. If I wasn't allergic, I'd get a cat too.

A couple of times got cat scratches, PAINFUL memory!
I agree :p When you play with a cat, you cna't avpid scratches.. My hands and arms are full fo them every time I go home after visiting my parents *_* And it's almost like the cat's claws are poisonous or something because my skin itches so much after the cat has scratched me! I don't know it's like this for everyone, though?

I don't own pets right now but love both cats and dogs! My favorite kitty is my daughter's cat Chloe (otherwise known as Kuro-chan):

She also tries to write like her mistress:

We all love her... 😍

What a beautiful color pattern. Chloe is certainly a cutie!!! Our cats also love to play with pens and pencils.

I voted both. I have always had cats.

I didn't have a dog until about four and a half years ago. He's a siberian husky named Shasta. He talks and sleeps at my feet. he's totally cool. I have four cats. One is great. The others have cat-like attitudes. Cats are fun, too.

GAH!!!! A LOT OF SUPER CUTE KITTENS!!! ARGH.. HELP I CANT HOLD MYSELF FROM THE CUTENESS FROM SUPER CUTE KITTENS *melts* argh... twistedmac and crossplatfrom kittens are cute... share!!! *cough* *cough* sorry... :D lost control of myself a moment back there.
*bites lips* tooo cute... kawaisugiru~
for me.. i prefer cats as you can see... (will post picture of my cat when i have the chance.) I would really love to have a dog tho, because dogs can show more emotion than cats(my opinion only) I love it when you wake up in the morning, and you can see your pet sleeping with you 😊 my cat does that too, but not that often :(
and one more reason for not choosing a dog is.. I got bitten by a dog when I was around 7? I cant remember what kind.. but he was huge(the kind you usually see in a rich people house, a guard dog) had to go to a hospital and got a few stiches because of it :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Rio Lee said:
GAH!!!! A LOT OF SUPER CUTE KITTENS!!! ARGH.. HELP I CANT HOLD MYSELF FROM THE CUTENESS FROM SUPER CUTE KITTENS *melts* argh... twistedmac and crossplatfrom kittens are cute... share!!! *cough* *cough* sorry... :D lost control of myself a moment back there.
*bites lips* tooo cute... kawaisugiru~
for me.. i prefer cats as you can see... (will post picture of my cat when i have the chance.) I would really love to have a dog tho, because dogs can show more emotion than cats(my opinion only) I love it when you wake up in the morning, and you can see your pet sleeping with you 😊 my cat does that too, but not that often :(
and one more reason for not choosing a dog is.. I got bitten by a dog when I was around 7? I cant remember what kind.. but he was huge(the kind you usually see in a rich people house, a guard dog) had to go to a hospital and got a few stiches because of it :(

Cats are cute I agree...although I also like dogs. I have noticed that only us cat owners have our beloved pets displayed in this thread....where are all the puppies?? Sorry there are two dogs in here, we must not forget...:)

Rest assured that my doggie will be displayed for all to see in the near future. ^.^ Just gotta reinstall my digital camera.

Back
Top Bottom