What's new

Apps to learn Japanese

Anything

Are you looking for anything more specific? Such as learning kana/kanji, or instead maybe vocabulary?
I'm looking for any app that could assist me in learning Japanese in any way. If I have to narrow it down kanji/vocabulary then.

You can just search it on your android. I believe there are tons but I have nothing in particular, Why not try everything if it's free? Are you looking for an application that only teaches? Or in a form of a game?

Are you looking for anything more specific? Such as learning kana/kanji, or instead maybe vocabulary?
I typically don't like the games. The apps I have currently are anki, obenkyo, and kanji recognizer, so anything similar to obenkyo would be nice as well as any other teaching oriented ones.

I typically don't like the games. The apps I have currently are anki, obenkyo, and kanji recognizer, so anything similar to obenkyo would be nice as well as any other teaching oriented ones.

oh, so you are into formal studying type of learner. That's good and I wish I could have a patient such as that yours.👍

Here is an app that will quiz you on the various JLPT levels. It seems interesting. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.qpen.android.nihongonoki
If you do not yet have a dictionary, you may be interested in this Japanese-English one JED - Japanese Dictionary - Apps on Google Play

What OS could support this games? Can I use this in an iOS? I need a good study step by step guide though, at least just what to do after finishing hiragana and katakana..☝

The apps I referenced were for Android. Therefore, they are incompatible with iOS. You can download software to your phone to get around this, but that's a lengthy process.

Instead, I'd suggest https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/learning-japanese/id377785100 This should work on iOS. It focuses a lot on grammar, and seems to be intended for beginners. But, I'm sure it gets more advanced as the lessons go on.

Have you tried this? I wished it's free.. Either way, imma search for it later. Thanks though..

Stop creating and recommending lame apps. There is only one app you will ever need for vocabulary acquisition and that is Ankidroid.

Back
Top Bottom