What's new

Anyone watches initial D?

Which car in inital D, do you like best?

• AE86 (the main car)

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • FC-3S RX-7 (the other white car)

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • FD-3S RX-7 (the yellow car)

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • BNR32 GT-R (the black car)

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • RPS13 (the blue car)

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Others

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
got some links... gonna dead link them. add an h and paste, peace

gamestop
ttp://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=645690

customer review (CAUTION: some expletives [i saw one or two somewhere in there] are used)
ttp://www.automotiveforums.com/t192160.html

company website (screenshots)
ttp://www.valu-soft.com/products/initialdmtnveg.html

the real thing
ttp://www.hitmaker.co.jp/game/INITIALD/

Eternal Wind said:
Wonder what new cars there will be in the fourth series...........hmmm *thinks*

Subaru WRX STi (GC8V)
Honda Integra Type R (DC2 ?)
Honda Civic Type R (EK9)
Others

Takumi's Toyota Trueno (AE86) gets a carbon-fibre engine hood also.

voted for the ae86, since it's the only one i can afford :D

the others look .. too much like racing cars. i know it's nonsense but it's my opinions :D

i haveb seen this manga before, i heard the graphic only very good.........Don't know

cmetom said:
Subaru WRX STi (GC8V)
Honda Integra Type R (DC2 ?)
Honda Civic Type R (EK9)
Others

Takumi's Toyota Trueno (AE86) gets a carbon-fibre engine hood also.
Wow! cool! I can't wait! 👍

I'm reading the Japanese mangas right now. 3rd stage ends at about halfway through volume 17 of the manga, and I'm just starting volume 20. I don't know how much of the story 4th stage will contain, but it won't be all of it, because the latest manga is volume 28 and it's not over yet! I can give you guys all the spoilers you want if you are interested!

Also, in addition to the cars already mentioned, there is also an R34 Skyline and Mazda Roadster (ie Miata), and those are actually the first new cars you will see in 4th stage.

Hey guys I'm new :D

I wish I could get the anime but I live in the Bahamas and they don't sell it over here, and when I hit america I can only find the manga! I'm up to volume 11...I want vol 12 so I can see tak get that turbo!....
does anyone know if there's anywhere on the net where you can download the anime? :?
I've tried kazaa but there's only audio...no video :(

Initial D rocks.

I was not much into Japanese cars before I saw it. Once I saw the first episode I would watch 5 episodes a day. Then I went online and I cheked out most of the cars of the show 😆 . I cant wait untill the I get to see the 4th stage. For those that haven't seen Initial D, I defenetily reccomend it. Is one of the best animes I've seen. Also, how could you forget the Lan Evo at your poll.

The_Don said:
Hey guys I'm new :D

I wish I could get the anime but I live in the Bahamas and they don't sell it over here, and when I hit america I can only find the manga! I'm up to volume 11...I want vol 12 so I can see tak get that turbo!....
does anyone know if there's anywhere on the net where you can download the anime? :?
I've tried kazaa but there's only audio...no video :(
Thats strange. Did you leave it in auto-search ? Anyways, Kaza has been having a lot of users less lately, so maybe if you try mIRC, or some other P2P.

Back
Top Bottom