What's new

Any Diru song that reminds you of another

Man do I ever feel sorry for you! I wish you could have better luck with instruments and NOT going broke... I don't even want to think about it! *shudders*

nope, to me no Diru songs are alike. maybe thats why i like this band... i hate bands that sound alike all the time...

I'm not saying their songs sound all alike or anything, just that in KODOU and THE FINAL, the way they go is KIND of similar, but not really. Just that when I listen to KODOU, it reminds me of THE FINAL, and vise versa.

Awwww PKK your instruments! 😭 *hugs PKK*
If anything happened to my guitars (electric or acoustic) I would just curl up in a corner and waste away. How do you stand it?
Actually I probably wouldn't - I'd probably immediately go out and earn some money to get others :p - but that's what I'd *feel* like doing....
You are so lucky to have a piano. I play keyboard too, I really want a piano but even the second-hand are too expensive :( My keyboard is OK but only about 3 and a half octaves or something so not low enough for "Crucify my Love"... :(

I get new ones... but I still miss them. :( I've convinced myself to some extent that everone plays guitar so I'll be different and play bass and harp... I mean how many people play harp... that's as different as you can get :D

I can play spoons, too. :D

I don't have a piano... I've always wanted to play piano. :p

I wonder how annoyed the people of the music shop would get if I went there and played drums everyday but never bought them... XDDD Drums are expensive but I want to play them :?

What a nice diversity you have... I hope you can get enough money to get what you want, lessons or instruments. My parents are just FINALLY realizing that I've wanted guitar lessons for like 3,4 YEARS. -_-"
I swear, sometimes parents just don't know how to listen!

Yea I know... my parents wanted me to play sports. :eek:

I remember when I was 8 years old we went to a music instrument store and I saw this metallic blue electric guitar with this really neat swirlly pattern on it. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. 😍 From that moment on I knew I wanted to play instruments. My parents we dumb and didn't want to waste their money on the guitar or lessons or anything. My dad bought a harp though and when ever he went to work I would sneak in his room and teach myself how to play. He doesn't play anymore so I have the harp now... It used to be a little shorter than me... now I'm twice it's size :D

You're still taller than me... but not by much... I'm about 5'3.5.... according to my mom...

I was almost 5'9 The doctors are either dumb or I shrunk a lot. 😌 I even measured myself... 5'5. Where the hell did 5'9 come from... I do remember being taller though... *ponders* :D

lol That would be interesting if either of those were true... Imagine, a doctor being wrong... actually, it happens pretty often..

😲 Hospitals are the devil... they forced me to drink orange juice... oj makes me throw up... I tried to tell them... they wouldn't listen... I'm scared of oj :(

Perhaps... I mean how many times can I say I think Dir en Grey's songs never sound the same before I want to kill myself... some topics are not so easy to stick to. *shrugs*

Perhaps you could add some insight to the original topic :p

I haven't much to say about the original topic. Of course some of Dir en grey's songs will remind you of others, and that is simply because they're by the same band. I'm sure there isn't one band you can think of that doesn't have some songs that remind you of others of theirs. When you have the same five people creating music, you'll get some that sound similar to others. It's to be expected.

Lydia

Hospitals?
*suddenly thinks of boyxboy thread for some reason* :D
I don't have enough Diru songs to make a meaningful contribution to the original topic... I have quite a few but nowhere near all of them, so... I think none of those I have sound alike. Although Diru obviously have some distinctive sound that you can tell them apart from other bands...

Aww, pkk, your parents sound kind of... strange :? I was lucky, my dad played the guitar himself so he showed me, as soon as I was big enough to get my arm over a guitar! But, I didn't start to be interested seriously until I was around 14 though...

I wish my dad was alive now though... he'd have *loved* jrock 😭

Alright everyone, I am back.... *silence*
-_-" as to be expected... anyways... if anyone wants to know the reason for my... "non-appearance" lately, is because I *FINALLY* got my "FINAL 2003 5 Ugly KINGDOM" DVD and it's totally AWESOME!!

I told you so :)...I did the same thing. It came the day my final exams started. I couldn't resist watching it everyday that week 😍

I ordered THE CODE OF VULGAR[ism] and BLITZ 5DAYS last night *waits impatiently*

Lol, you're making me jealous, Average Psycho!
Regarding the original topic, I agree that THE FINAL and KODOU remind me of each other... and also, FILTH and Myaku remind me of each other... o_O As for instruments... lmao... I'm learning to play the flute -_-'

Sorry Dianisty, but I must do what I must...
pinkkillerkisou, I never doubted you, I was just mad eeven MORE anxious to see it, and then it FINALLY came!
That sounds so much like me right now... I LOVED it when Kyo licke dthe microphone AND the stand, and when he sang -mushi- and and and and and... I LOVE THE ENTIRE THING DAMNIT!!! Even the clips were entertaining... Kyo sleeping = soooo KAWAII!!! Hey, you wanna start a thread on FINAL 2003 5 Ugly KINDOM with me?
Where did you order from? Are you a member of their offocial fanclub [a knot]?

Back
Top Bottom