What's new

Diru fans: Are you in or are you out?

Yeah, I usually can't stand that either...

And I'm not even going to comment on the "lol" thing; I'm too damn scared.

i hate it when people spell "the" "da". i mean what. sorry but thats sooooooooo annoying. also "ma" instead of "my", "luv" instead of love and "playaz" instead of players and stuff like that makes me want to explode.

Yup, yup. All that stuff pisses me off to no end too. It's not THAT difficult to resist butchering our langauge, is it?

mizerable_d said:
"playaz" instead of players

Just a little story about something like this:

I work at a video rental store, and we have a movie about...well, we'll just call them african american vampires...but the name of the movie is "Vampiyaz". Ah well...

My all-time favorite (maybe cause I actually do say this *ducks from flying sporks*) lazy language phrase is:

Ask: Ja-eet (Did you eat?)
Reply: Joo (Did you?)

I do try to type normal... there are some words I just can't spell 😌

Oooooo you know what bugs me to no end? People who type like this:

Lykes omgawdz lykes yah gurl omgawdz *throw ninja stars at illiterate children*

Japanimaniac said:
Just a little story about something like this:

I work at a video rental store, and we have a movie about...well, we'll just call them african american vampires...but the name of the movie is "Vampiyaz". Ah well...
woah...o_O

lol PinkKillerKisou! the girl at my school talks like that! *kicks them*
yes i try to type normal, i mean i might spell can't "cant" or don't know "dunno" but meh...lol

"Dunno" is still pretty much a word, though, so that's fine. Even I say that. "gawd", "thanx", and "gurl" are nowhere near words, though. -shudders-

pinkkillerkisou said:
Oooooo you know what bugs me to no end? People who type like this:

Lykes omgawdz lykes yah gurl omgawdz *throw ninja stars at illiterate children*

God...I absolutely loathe that...-eye twitch-

*reads the past bit of thread* Gawd! Sexy Shinya! I want to take that home! *nods* lol

I agree Hebiichigo. Thanks for the input. ^-^

Aaaaa! It hurts to look at those pictures Japanmaniac. I am saddened by their appearance. I am glad i still have a loyal Kitty slave though...^-^ Haha I met another loving Kitty boy this weekend....

haha I will use slang because I am as lazy as possible... I speak improperly half the time though because my mind gets ahead of itself and I say things without any thought to the words. see? I am rambling again....

Nuuu!!!! I am your only kitty boy!!! -clings- I even changed my sig and avatar for you (and myself XD)! -hooks his leash onto his collar and holds it up to her- Mrow...?

*has read the whole thread* *_* what a long thread.. anyway back on topic. I think all off Diru's music work is AWSOME! I can't choose a fav. song cause' all off them are so cool, great and diffrent from eachother. And I don't mind them looking more "normal" now. I totally LOVED the Visual Kei days but I totally LOVE their style now a days too. ^^ And as long as their music is FRIGGIN' COOL AND TOTALLY WOW. I will always love them! ^_^

Gackt went f****** pop *glares at Gackt* Get back to j-rock! And get GacktJOB back together too. *misses Masa and Ren*

actually i like gackt now just as much as i like him in Malice mizer... and pop isnt that bad, Gackt's pop songs are pretty good. Psycho le cemu is very pop-ish as well but they are one of the best bands next to Diru XD

No no, that's not what I meant. I just remember that huge discussion everyone had a while back about who was pop and what pop was and if pop sucked...when it doesn't matter in the first place. You like what you like, regardless of what it is.

And I like Gackt too! And Morning Musume! XD

Back
Top Bottom