What's new

Diru fans: Are you in or are you out?

selling out means that person is successful. maybe crappy people who can't make it are jealous?

Hello! I'm new here... I figured I'd add my two cents. I (personally) think Saku is an amazing song. I love being able to listen to a band who has such amazing contrast in songs and makes it work... for example listen to Ain't Afraid to Die and Saku... two completely different songs... but both amazing in there own special way... that is the essence of DEG... being able to create such different songs every single time... I never feel bored with there music... how could I... they break away from repetitiveness and give us something fresh everytime...

I think it's very lame to completely stop listening to a band cause you don't like there latest song or stop supporting them. I alway found DEG to be very experimental... maybe no one else agrees with me but I alway felt that they were evolving as musician... how boring would it be if every song sounded the same... I know if I continue anymore I will write a book on this but I figured I would say what I felt...

I will be a Dir En Grey fan forever... they will have my support no matter what... as much it breaks my heart to say this... I will even support them if and when they decide to stop... I will be upset... but they have given me so much... I shouldn't be selfish... I really just want them to be happy

Heh, I'm new too so I'll just stick to the original topic of the thread... ^^

I've been a fan of Dir for about four years, and proud to say I've never thought about 'giving them up' or whatever you might call it.

The reason I love them so much, apart from the music, is because they are able to change - both their sound and visual. Isn't it so tedious, not to mention pointless, when a band just plays the same kind of songs over and over and never change? That's what I think. I like all of their works. Each of their albums is rather different in feeling, sound, and image. But I think it's fantastic and I would never wish for them to return NOW to what they were doing during GAUZE (even though I love Gauze). It's just stupid to want that kind of thing. I like Dir en grey more than ever right now.

I don't have a problem with people who don't like their current sound. But there's absolutely no reason to start bashing the band. Comments that are made with specific intent to hurt the band are not OK. I just think, if you're not a fan anymore fine, but quit complaining about it, move on and don't bash the band. Aaaand I don't think a band like DIR EN GREY would let anyone else's opinion affect what they choose to do.

Anyway I'll step of my soapbox now. If you can't be bothered reading that... I'm definitely "in" :haihai:

Poor Good Charlotte...I think I'll advertise them for a little bit. I know, I know, my Diru sigs and avatars were the highlight of everyone's day, but fear not...they'll be back when I get bored of these ^.^" Oh, and Berri? I'm still your private neko dancer slave, don't worry! :p

omg GC pics! ahhhh!!!!!!!!! (sorry)

yay i know Diru's songs are really different yet all of them are so good!

Hmmm I was wondering what everyone thought of the bands recent look・specifically Shinya's recent "less feminine" look. From what I hear from lots of people are upset. :unsure:

I think he looks wonderful. As soon as I saw this picture I thought wow... he looks so radiant... it's like he's glowing...
sh03-1.jpg
😍

I was surprised to find so many people unsupportive of his recent looks... and to find he's most people's least favorite member. I have so much respect for him... how could anyone dislike little Shin-kun :(

pinkkillerkisou said:
Hmmm I was wondering what everyone thought of the bands recent lookツ・specifically Shinya's recent "less feminine" look. From what I hear from lots of people are upset. :unsure:

I think he looks wonderful. As soon as I saw this picture I thought wow... he looks so radiant... it's like he's glowing...
sh03-1.jpg
😍

I was surprised to find so many people unsupportive of his recent looks... and to find he's most people's least favorite member. I have so much respect for him... how could anyone dislike little Shin-kun :(
whoa thats some kickass picture! 👍 he looks so beautiful! i dunno but i like shin-kun's old looks better since i love his curls and the prettiness, but i have no problem with his new look ^^

pinkkillerkisou said:
Hmmm I was wondering what everyone thought of the bands recent lookツ・specifically Shinya's recent "less feminine" look. From what I hear from lots of people are upset. :unsure:

sh03-1.jpg
😍

* swoons* oh my god he's sooooooooooooooooooo pretty!!!!!!

pinkkillerkisou said:

sh03-1.jpg
😍

Shinya looks GREAT. :p I love his hair.
It's not hugely important to me, but I do like Dir's look a lot lately. 😊

I think Shinya looks just as feminine now as he did when I first saw him...but I like his new look much better. Straight hair looks much better on him. ^.^

mizerable_d said:
omg GC pics! ahhhh!!!!!!!!! (sorry)

First of all, you sounded like a fangirl right there, which there's nothing wrong with that of course, but since you don't like 'em, it's kinda funny.

And for the Shinya topic, does it really matter how he looks? It's the damn music that counts, right? Then why, if so, is everyone always looking and/or talking about his looks?

Basically, what I mean is, if someone actually gets upset with how a musician looks compared to other times, then they practically aren't really even fans to begin with. I mean, what does it matter? Really? It's the music, not the damn looks!

And I'm not pointing fingers at anyone (here), okay? So please take no offense.

Horizon said:
First of all, you sounded like a fangirl right there, which there's nothing wrong with that of course, but since you don't like 'em, it's kinda funny.

And for the Shinya topic, does it really matter how he looks? It's the damn music that counts, right? Then why, if so, is everyone always looking and/or talking about his looks?

Basically, what I mean is, if someone actually gets upset with how a musician looks compared to other times, then they practically aren't really even fans to begin with. I mean, what does it matter? Really? It's the music, not the damn looks!

And I'm not pointing fingers at anyone (here), okay? So please take no offense.
lol well to make myself clear: omg GC pics! AHHHHHHHHH *screams and runs away*
i talk about his looks because i like them ^^ i dont like his corn rows but he's still a kick *** drummer, ne? XD

lol Shinya's wearin pants now but i've only seen Mana in pants ONCE. XD

That's better xDDDDDDD

But yet again, I'm not point fingers at anyone here, okay? We on this particular forum aren't that bad...

I've heard/seen/read/whatever worse...-shudders-

And at least we can type. And we know that "." (periods) aren't typed like "lol"...o.0

.....Don't ask. It's for your own safety and well-being.....

On a Hyde site, instead of using periods, the fangirl was using "lol". It was scary...She even used it when she said she heard Hyde got in an accident. And it's like "...That's funny...?"

I usually can't stand when people try to get out of putting one letter. Like "thanx" instead of "thanks". But to me, that lol thing is even more work than just putting a period...-shrug- Weirdos. :p

Back
Top Bottom