What's new

Allow me to Introduce myself

Harrell1587

後輩
17 Oct 2006
Hi Everyone I am an American college student that just started taking Japanese this semestre, and am finding my self falling deeper in love with the language and culture. Im just interested in meeting some cool people.

Hello Harrell, and welcome to the JREF forum!! You weren't born back in 1587 were you? It'd be interesting to meet ancient people here..
Anyway, enjoy your stay, see you around!!

Well, there are alot of cool people here! And some are a little nuts...but in a good way!

Hey there Harrell1587 san !! Yo...I'm cool....like yeah....

(then the little angel figure sitting on my right shoulder suddenly flies around and knocks the little devil figure sitting on the left, off...saying, 'hey...it's just because he's sitting at the desk in his office here with the window wide open, and the setting sun on this autum day is letting in a lot of much-cooler-than-earlier-in-the-afternoon air...so shut up !!

Greetings from the Japan Alps !! I can reach back in my memory and recall a moment in time when I could well have been in your shoes. It was at the University of Arizona, and I had just got rolling in my Oriental Studies with a Japanese class; it made me want to try speaking it to everyone I met.

I hope you stick around and enjoy the whole forum, and share and learn with us all. There are a lot of things about Japan and it's language, culture, and history as well as modern social aspects. If you have questions about Japanese, you can find out here too !!

Well, take care, and be sure to wear a sweater when the sun goes down on these cool autums evenings !! I hope to talk to you later !! 🙂

Back
Top Bottom