What's new

allow me to introduce myself...

ginyu

後輩
7 Apr 2005
hello everyone!

i'm very glad i've found this multinational forum, and excited about getting in touch with people from all over the world.

of course it's my interest for japan that brought me here in the first place.
at the moment, im reading all the standard literature about cultural differences and traditional music, theatre and so on. the more i read, the sooner i want to visit this wonderful archipel.

maybe i'll try to learn japanese before going there, but at the moment, it seems to be a hard and lengthy project. 😌

i'm sure we all can learn a lot from each other, and maybe i'll even find some new friends!! wohooo 🙂

ah, before i forget, i'm 19, male, and live in central europe, austria, near vienna. at the moment i'm learning for my university entrance qualification, and preparing myself for my civilian service (don't want to go to the army).

thanks for your attention, and see you! :)

hihihihihi welcome to our forum...we're a bit crazy here.... yeah we rock and stuff haha welcome to the forum we're glad to have you here

Hi and welcome. The closest I have ever got to Austria was at a camp when I went drinking with some Austrians, plus a few Swedes and Germans. It was supposed to be a wine tasting evening , but out came the spirits later on. It was fun.:)

thanks for the warm welcome every1! 👍

MrsAmberface said:
hihihihihi welcome to our forum...we're a bit crazy here.... yeah we rock and stuff haha welcome to the forum we're glad to have you here

cool, that's what i expect from a forum full of japan fetishists // japanese ppl :p

Noseybonk said:
Hi and welcome. The closest I have ever got to Austria was at a camp when I went drinking with some Austrians, plus a few Swedes and Germans. It was supposed to be a wine tasting evening , but out came the spirits later on. It was fun.:)

yeah yeah, austrians are always the first when there's a wine tasting! a nation that definately tends to drink on all occasions 😊

btw, have i got something wrong, or is the admin originally from austria too?
"servaaas"!!

Greetings from the Japan Alps, where the rock studded slopes are slowing popping out through the ever thinning ice and snow !!

Welcome to Jref heliobacter san !! I hope you have the time of your life here as you join in all the various discussions that we have here on all these sub-forms and fora !! I look forward to hearing from you one sunny day !!🙂

ps I like that Carlson !!👍

Back
Top Bottom