What's new

2004 looking for my relatives (old Post)

hi, i am looking for any relatives of michiko kobayashi. her brothers are kenji of tokyo and yoshinori of hokkido. she was born in fuchu in 1947her father was a famous caracter actor in many kurosawa films.

I am searching for my father Kaneo Domon (62 years old), whom I lost contact with, when I was a child.
He recently tried to contact me via the South african embassy, but the address that came with the letter is incorrect. (I now live in the UK)
The address I recieved was 1-12-612, Inaho, Otaru-shi, Hokkaido, Japan.

I would like to find my relatives. I know that one my cousine sister live in Japan getting marriage there. She is Korean, her parents are from Korea and they had relatives in Sakhalin. Name of one of her (my) aunt is Ree Ok Sun. She lives in Los Angeles now.

looking for my mothers relatives in Oshima

I am looking for my mothers brother. My mother lost contact with her family about 40 years ago. Her father goontaki tatso died long ago. She had a sister, soonoyae tatso. Her brothers name was keihati tatso. His old address was178 Tatsugo-son, Tatogo, Oshima-Gun, Kagoshima-Ken. My mother died May 20, 2006. Her relatives do not know. I know nothing about searching for someone in Japan. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, my name is Tricia. I am desperately searching for my mother's family in the Osaka area. She has not had contact since the 1970s (by mail) and has not seen her family in Japan since she left in the 1960s. I have tried Japan Social Services, but no luck so far. Thank You!!!

Where's Koichi?

I am looking for Koichi Kamono, I know that his parents Kazutada and Kimi live in Kawasaki. I am not sure if Koichi still does.
I am married to him ( We were married over 24 years ago in Honolulu , Hawaii) and because of various circumstances we lost contact with each other after he moved to Japan. I and our children moved from our residence in Waikiki where we once lived. I did not leave a forwarding address. Please let the admin know and I will give my permission to them to give my contact info to you . thank you.
Mrs B. J Kamono

Looking for Koichi

I am looking for my husband Koichi ,he is 50 and lives in Kawasaki Japan.
We were married in Honolulu Hawaii 25 years ago and due to circumstances beyond our control we lost contact with each other . His father name is Kazutada and his mothers name is Kimi, and they live in Kawasaki also.
Please let admin know if any one know of his where abouts or even if he is still alive.
Thank You so much
Barbara

I don't know any gang stalkers . I am fortunate in that respect. I am looking for Koichi Kamono, who I am still married to. That is all. I hope he is diong well, I am doing fine my self.

Please foward this information to the Chinese authorities.

This is a person of interest.

Name: OSSGI OTA.

Nationality: Japanese and Peruvian.

height: about 1.70m

Remarks:

He looks 100% Japanese. He speaks fluently Japanese and Spanish, and some English.

He may be a member of the Aum Supreme truth and has also other terrorist ties.He smuggles firearms through out Asia. He is also involved in human trafficking(mainly from China towards the US) and counterfeiting passports.
You should consider him as a person of interest.

este mensaje fue enviado a las autoridades chinas. todavia hay cientos de paises que quedan. si que tienes algo que perder.
se adapta a la necesidad de todos. sabes lo que quiero.
y quitame de encima a tus malditos perros.

Last edited:
Tortured by japanese adults as a child in yokohoma in 71-72

--------WOULD LIKE TO THANK ---the nice japanese WOMAN THAT found me lying on the road as i went down hill on a ten speed with no brakes as an AMERICAN child--7 yrs old living in YOKOHAMA japan--AT THAT TIME i was a male child----AFTER THE bicycle crash---i woke up days later--to a very nice lady taking care of all these lumps all over my head---at that time i think there was still a "stigma" about americans---although the japanese mother i had--was a "cigarette smoker" and the other JAPANESE people must have been afraid of fire...i have never seen--that japanese family ever again--as i was taken away by my air force father---stolen away from them---perhaps it was arranged---i dont know---but i had a very nice "aunt taiko" who had a lil hair salon--hair cutting biz--an "obachan" and i remember all the huge spiders allowed to be in the house as "good luck" etc---plus i accidentally killed all their koi fish in the aquarium by feeding them "pachinko balls" by accident---woops!! anyhoo--it was a fascinating experience there----also supposedly i accidentally broke a japanese woman's arm or hand---i thought she was gona push me in front of a bus that all the lil bowl hair-cuts school children would aboard --i went to an AMERICAN CATHOLIC SCHOOL---seemed very far away---so i rarely went----i remember speaking fluent japanese and would go way down the hill--to buy my mother "terry" her cigarettes---dont want to post too much private info here---more than likely she would be dead---i think she was born in 29 or 26--and seemed to be "crazy" --would spend hours talking and whispering to herself--etc---this is part of my "release"--of the past---but with love----i remember whenever a person died--their would be a large wreath etc---at the persons home---the other japanese children would steal my pet turtles---and hated me and urinated all over me--and then took me into toko via the train--and would "ditch" me out--by hopping from one "escalator" over the conveyor belt to another---in a large dept store---very exciting stuff--and kind of funny--now that i look back on it---i did love the food--until i ate bad fish and got the worms really bad---the adult japanese would dump their "water" from the lil tubs off the second story in the apt building and try and make the water land on top of me---also i remember the community bath house----where they would separate you by gender--unless you were very young---and the deep deep hot bath water--and seeing so many people take baths under faucets---in rows--very different---do they still do that? anyhooo----doubt anyone will remember any of this----but thankyou to the lady that nursed me in her lil home---as i would have probably have just been left for dead---no one took me to any hospital---and i think i was passed out for several days--or maybe only 1-2 days--not sure---anyhooo-------i wished i could have stayed and grew up in JAPAN!! i miss the torture!! -----------

Hi i am Maria Jovie santos. And i am looking on my grandmother. Anne santos. Shes 70+ , 4'11 height. Her son is mac antonio santos. We worry about her. Shes living at yokohama japan. Anyone please help me im begging you.

Searching For Relatives In Japan

HelloThomas,

My name is Shigeo. I have formed a group in Japan for the purpose of searching for "RELATIVES"
in Japan.
We are a non profit all volunteer group but I work out of Hawaii.
There is no charge for this service.

We have already made one successful search by reuniting a 78 year old woman
in Arkansas USA with her sister in Osaka whom she had not seen or heard from
for more then 36 years.

This group was started in April of 2002.

We are now searching for 10 different individuals in Japan.

We do not search for former "penpals", friends, classmates, or any one
not related by BLOOD.

With much Aloha from Hawaii. Sincerely Shigeo

I am looking for my mother's brother and sister-in-law in Hiroshima. My mother's name was Sachiko Kishimoto (Vanstrum) and she was born on 7/6/1925 (July 6, 1925). Her brother is Chicao Kishimoto. He was a doctor. I also have an uncle named Jun Horie who had an architecture firm in Hiroshima. I last saw them in 1995 when my mother died. Any help would be great. Thank you, Arne Carl Vanstrum

I am not really sure. I asked one question on here about two months ago and received a reply, but other than that I am not sure. Sorry.

No, unfortunately not. I used the information you provided and emailed and facebooked them but have not received a response. Thanks for your help.

hello
my name sacheco kishimoto ill be searching my father Tatsuaki kishimoto 20years i want to see him again... i see this y this site and give me a chance pls. email if you have information

email: [email protected]

Hello,
My name is Kris Nakasone and I am now 28 years old. I was born in Olongapo Philippines on May 20, 1986. My birth mother is Dorie Sotto. The person I am looking for is my birth father Masahiko Nakasone. He was last known living in Okinawa with his wife and 3 children(boys). All I have are stories of him and pictures when I was about 1 years old. I have never met him and only spoken to him by phone when I was around 4 years old living in the Philippines. I now reside in California and still trying to find ways to locate him. It's hard when I don't know anyone there. I just want to be able to get answers from my birth father. If you could help me, it will mean the world. Thank you in advance.

My email: [email protected]

Hello,
My name is Kris Nakasone and I am now 28 years old. I was born in Olongapo Philippines on May 20, 1986. My birth mother is Dorie Sotto. The person I am looking for is my birth father Masahiko Nakasone. He was last known living in Okinawa with his wife and 3 children(boys). All I have are stories of him and pictures when I was about 1 years old. I have never met him and only spoken to him by phone when I was around 4 years old living in the Philippines. I now reside in California and still trying to find ways to locate him. It's hard when I don't know anyone there. I just want to be able to get answers from my birth father. If you could help me, it will mean the world. Thank you in advance.

My email: [email protected]

Do you have anything with his name written in Japanese characters? Do you know what city he was in? Occupation?

Please help me find my Japanese father Masahiko Nara Iwai.
I have not seen my father since I was about 1-2yrs old, what I have are pictures of him carrying me, and my birth certificate which indicates his name as my biological father. I was able to contact him till I was about 12 yrs old. I am now 24. I am not asking for any financial support nor residency. I am not getting any younger, and as a daughter I wanna see him even for just a minute, or simply talk to him over the phone. I hope you could help me. He is located in topakaiwa ten tatebayashi gunma..
-Aiko Iwai

Please help me find my Japanese father Masahiko Nara Iwai.
I have not seen my father since I was about 1-2yrs old, what I have are pictures of him carrying me, and my birth certificate which indicates his name as my biological father. I was able to contact him till I was about 12 yrs old. I am now 24. I am not asking for any financial support nor residency. I am not getting any younger, and as a daughter I wanna see him even for just a minute, or simply talk to him over the phone. I hope you could help me. He is located in topakaiwa ten tatebayashi gunma..
-Aiko Iwai

Send me a private message with any information you have. Last known address, name in Japanese characters, etc. I live only about forty minutes from Tatebayashi.

Back
Top Bottom