What's new

16 year old girl hacks dad to death with axe

bakaKanadajin

先輩
30 Apr 2007
Teenage girl admits killing dad with ax

Pretty disturbing if you ask me. There must really be some kind of disconnect happening in the home for someone to do something like this.. everyone has ill will towards their parents to a certain degree when they're teens but, I don't know.. this just disgusts and disturbs me. Unless he was terrbily abusive he surely didn't deserve this.

That is an extreme way to kill a parent, it certainly made me shudder as to why did she kill him. Did she not like her father from telling her what to do.
What gets me is that the mother tried to make the police originally think that it was not murder, even if the child's clothing was covered in blood.

You mustn't have a strong resolves when it comes to death and blood.

In any case, may I state that we don't know exactly WHY she didn't like her father. If it isn't too bold of me to say this, then I'd like to let you all know that her father could have very well abused her or her sister (or even their mother). We truly don't know much concerning this case. I withhold my inner comments.

Strange. I tried two different browsers last night and got errors.

It works now though. It was interesting how the wife tried to make it a suicide claiming he did it to himself.

That is an extreme way to kill a parent, it certainly made me shudder as to why did she kill him. Did she not like her father from telling her what to do.
What gets me is that the mother tried to make the police originally think that it was not murder, even if the child's clothing was covered in blood.
I know this is an old thread but I couldn't help it. This is the most ridculus comment I have heard in a while, "that is an extrem way to kill a parent" , and what, any other way of killing your parent is not extreme?

I know what you are trying to get at, but please think about what you are typing.

Well...in a sense murder is extreme enough as it is...
Talking about murdering parents, I remember a case where a girl in Japan slowly poisoned her mother, taking notes in a journal...

See how bratty kids are, nowadays?

"I don't like Daddy--let me AXE him a question."

Okay, not funny, but yeah.

And I thought America's youth was bad.

See how bratty kids are, nowadays?
"I don't like Daddy--let me AXE him a question."
Okay, not funny, but yeah.
And I thought America's youth was bad.

You are entirely right I think.

But we might save a few more fathers from being chopped to bits if they get better English education.

I can recall many situations where a student of mine stated he wanted to s*it down, and the possibilities got juggled around in my head. The aftermath wouldn't be as gory as if (he) had used the word 'axe' instead of 'ask,' but it could make local news.

Now then there are those young ladies which are very cute and say 1,2,3,4,5 SEX! I perk up and my eyes sparkle for a moment until I realize.

Sorry! That was even less funny.

Oh well!

When I saw "hacks", I was thinking of something to do with computer hacking.

After reading this, I can't help but think of Nevada-tan. Perhaps she too was influenced by J-horror, guro, and such.

Back
Top Bottom