What's new

Your most wanted answer to one of these 3 questions

Tokis-Phoenix

先輩
23 Sep 2005
Ok, say one day you find an old lamp and while rubbing it clean a genie pops out of the lamp. This genie says to you, it can tell you the truthful answer to these 3 questions its about to present you with but will only answer one of them (which will be of your choice). Which of these 3 questions would you most likely want to find out the answer to;

a. How was the universe created/what existed before the universe, existence as we know it etc?
b. Is there a god/s or higher beings etc?
c. What happens after death?

Which question would you most want to find out the truthful answer to?
For me it would have to be question c. for sure 👍 .

a)i've been following the idea that this universe is the result of the big explotion called "Big Bang" and that will collapse in the big crush, only for exploding again in a new big bang, forming a new universe, which may mean our universe is not the first created.

b)no, i don't thing there are, since as science finds answers to most questions, the evidence of the inexistence of gods grow.

c)i think when you die your conciousness just dissapear. It's like being blank forever.

a) is something that is within the grasp of science to explain
b) could be interpreted in a number of ways (what does one consider a god, or even more vague, a "higher being?), and could simply be a yes/no question, which only leads to more questions.
c) is the only one that seems to lack a definitive answer, so it'd be nice to know. However, it ultimately makes no difference; knowing doesn't delay the inevitable.

I would be disappointed in such a genie for having such a stunted imagination.

Which one to worship ?

(b) I would want to know which God is running things so I could change religions before I die in case I'm in the wrong religion now. Wouldn't want to reach the pearly gates to find I'm locked out for picking the wrong team !

😊

Uncle Frank

Man can live without drinking for about 3 days, without food for about 10 days and without answer for eternity... :)

well, in that case I wouldn't ask for any answer, and trash the lamp.

except if it looks like this
41HXJN3RN6L_AA280_-1.jpg

41HXJN3RN6L_AA280_-1.jpg

What if its a really cute totoro lamp;

You wouldn't kick a totoro would you?

(Besides, if you trashed the lamp, wouldn't that release the genie? Who knows what sort of root vegetable he'd turn you into then 😊 .)

41HXJN3RN6L_AA280_-1.jpg

👍👍👍

As for the questions at hand, I feel reasonably assured that these things will eventually be answered once you die anyway. I'd rather know practical things no one else knows. Like who shot Kennedy, where is Hoffa buried, where is the largest undiscovered oil deposit in the world at this moment, etc.

They are all very appealing....but probably C. I would rather have the genie give me three wishes instead!

Chalk me down for question C. I'd like to know what happens when we die, if our souls or spirits wind up in heaven where we'd be reunited with departed loved ones.

I would say question B, then we finally know that there is no God or other being
that would let people kill each other in his or her name ( maybe then there would be world peace after all ).

I wonder ?

Funny in the old days we blamed all the bad & evil things on the devil, not God. I guess the devil found a good PR person or he's keeping a low profile?

Uncle Frank

😊

These are just the rantings of a soul hanging out on the "lunatic fringe" according to todays standards and teachings. But you asked the questions and I will answer them according to my beliefs and research.

a. How was the universe created/what existed before the universe, existence as we know it etc?

This I don't think man will ever know. For right now we can only speculate and even that might not be accurate. It always amazes me how modern scientists, with our puny brain and short existance can claim to know how the universe was created even using mathematics. How arrogant. The fact is no one knows and we will probably never know.

b. Is there a god/s or higher beings etc?
I believe of course there are. How could it be otherwise in this endless universe of ours? Those much more advanced than us by, say, 1,000 to 100,000 or more years would probably be looked upon as gods as they are higher beings in that they have lived longer and have learned not to kill themselves and have abilities far beyond mortal men.

But I have a feeling that higher, more advanced races that have conquered space travel and the vast distances involved, do traverse the universe spreading their seed, so to speak, much in the way I believe we humans were created with the cross breeding of alien DNA with that of the homonid/ape that was on this planet some 450,000 years ago. It is all written in stone for those that want to read it or even dare to believe it. Those writings are older than the bible and I, for one, believe they are not myths, but fact and that someone does not want us to know for some reason. If one reads the bible against these ancient Sumerian tablets, one can easily conclude that the Bible of today is literally taken from these tablets. That is if they have an open mind.

Because of their vast knowledge and the longevity of their lives they seemed as gods to us baby humans. Why they left and why they haven't returned is beyond me. Some say they are the fallen angels spoken of in the Bible and created man against the wishes of their superiors. Thus, they were banished to this planet forever, never to leave again.

Some also add that we, as baby souls of the universe, must pass through this "schoolhouse planet earth" in human form in order to learn right from wrong and that we will continue to be reincarnated until we "get it right". Becoming human is a choice, but the journey is faster some say.

However, I do believe in an all omnipotent being(s) who did create this universe of ours and that we are a part of him/her/it. Some say, "then they why don't he/they interfere and put an end to all the killing and pain on this planet?" Why? Because it is not their job, that's why. If they did, then we would never find our own way and learn, for ourselves, right from wrong, good from evil, etc. This planet is just a waystation and a stopping place along our journey to true enlightenment and "Godhood" imo. Life on this planet is not ment to be happy. It is what you make of it. It is a learning experience in an evil environment. Do we succumb to the 7 deadly sins or do we learn not to? That, I believe, is the reason for being here.

The true God would not, imo, be a jealous god demanding that his creations worship him or face death. A true God would not kill his creations and if a true God thought he made a mistake then he wouldn't be a true God now would he? He would just be a god (small "g") to us newer souls.

c. What happens after death?

IMO the soul separates from the physical body and enters the spiritual plane where we receive a complete life review and experience all the pain and suffering we ever inflicted on others as they felt it. In other words, we get to feel what others felt because of our actions. We also get to experience the joy we have brought to others through our actions and the difference we made with our lives. It is something I am not looking forward to as I have done much bad before I believe what I do now but it something we must go through.

We also get to meet others we have experienced life with like our parents, grandparents, friends, etc. that have passed before us. Then we have the choice, with the guidance of "higher ups" to reincarnate again based on our past actions or to remain in the spiritual plane where progress is slower. In other words, karma in the physical plane. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. As you sow, so shall you reap. If you murdered someone in a previous life, maybe you, yourself, will be murdered in your next life. But the choice is up to you.

It could all be myth or fact. I don't know. But based on my many years of research into these matters I tend to lean towards what I have read, written, and researched as it makes much more sense to me than the BS religion we are taught today.

As was written in stone some 6,000 years ago in ancient Sumeria, the "gods" fought among themselves, divided this planet among themselves and taught each of their followers that theirs was the true path and way and that the others were wrong, and each sect still seeks to claim it all as their own. They eventually destroyed themselves with nuclear weapons and started this planet anew.

Thus, we have the myriad of religions today still fighting among themselves for supremacy of this planet and us souls are just the pawns in this game. If this were not true then why have "religious wars" been fought since the beginning of time as we know it? The "fallen angels", "blue bloods", or whatever you want to call them, are still fighting among themselves. Our choice is, do we want to believe what "they" are telling us or do we follow what is in our hearts?" Only after death will you know if you made the right choice or not.

I'd go with C. If we were assured that we have more time to do stuff after death, we could all chill out during the time we're here. Or if that's not the case, it would mean that our time here is all we've got, and to use it accordingly.

And if some god has anything to do with what happens after we die, that would mean part of the answer to B would be included as a bonus.

JimmySeal said:
I'd go with C. If we were assured that we have more time to do stuff after death, we could all chill out during the time we're here.
THAT, my friend, IS THE EXACT REASON why we are not told the truth about the spiritual plane and the fact that we do get to right our wrongs either in the spiritual plane or reincarnated again in the physical plane. They don't want us to chill out and be spiritual as they then wouldn't have slaves who would gladly fork over 10% or more of their income to the church where they are the ones getting richer off of our work and they do nothing but collect the cash. If we all knew that we would face the consequences of our actions, not by hell, but by feeling the way others felt because of our actions, we would be completely different humans and would not be constantly at war.

The fact is, reincarnation was taken out of the original bible (look it up) in order that we may be subjugated to the Christian belief that this is the only chance/life we have. And, if we believe that this is the only life we will have, we will follow blindly the teachings of the Christian masters. As a born and bred Roman Catholic, it took a long time for me to actually shake the chains that binded me to this slave religion. I am Born Again, but in a different way.

Thus, for those that believe it, they take the teachings of their priests/pastors or whatever, at face value. However, once the soul seperates from the physical body and one realizes that one is not realy dead, but is a spiritual being having had a physical experience/existance, their probable first thought is what? I was told something completely different and believed it! What a fool I was to follow the teachings and beliefs without doing my own research.

This existance is NOT the end of your "life" as the soul is energyu and, as we all know, energy cannot be destroyed. It only takes another form.

Back
Top Bottom