What's new

World Cup!!

ouch!! South Korea got beaten up very badly T__T I hate Argentina.

Messi and Higuin were just amazing... best performance so far.

I felt like watching a preview match for Japan vs the Netherlands... Germany owned Australia 4-0, Argentina owned S.Korea 4-1, and the Netherlands gonna...

and the Netherlands gonna...

AAAAA!!!! dont even think about it! <.<
I hate Argentina coz they defeated S.Korea T___T and my bro loves them >__<

good heavens! France AND Germany got beaten up very badly! what in hell is going on here? o_O

Last edited:
Holland v Japan: Dutch prepare to welcome back Arjen Robben
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ws/7839551/Holland-v-Japan-match-preview.html

Arjen_Robben_1661651c-1.jpg

I hope he will not be ready yet.

Van Marwijk first met Japan manager Takeshi Okada at the World Cup draw in Cape Town last December, but mistook him for a Fifa official. Dirk Kuyt, the Liverpool striker, also made a rather lame attempt at humour when asked yesterday if the Dutch team liked sushi. ツ"Lots of players eat sushi in our team and we hope we will have them for dinner,ツ" he said.

Be careful ! Wasabi is often hiding behind fish.

Ex-manager of Japan national team Philippe Troussier says Team Japan should be defensive for the game against Holland, rather than offesive ... because ... no hope.

bad luck for japan... the way they played they should've had holland 3:1...
i don't remember ever screaming so hard as when Okazaki missed in 90'...
if they play the next match like they played this one they should eradicate denmark without a problem...

anyways... thumbs up for Japan... their team has matured enough to make something good out of this competition... bravo!

i don't remember ever screaming so hard as when Okazaki missed in 90'...!

lol same for me!!! I watched the match in a cafe and there were so many people! the funny thing is we didn't realize that it was missed until 5 minutes later, I mean who would concentrate when around 15 adult jump and scream at the same time? and of course I was screaming too sooo my head went blank and didnt realize it until later T___T

I hope Japan would win against Denmark...they deserve it. 👍

it will be a hell of a match.... cameroon just got knocked out, holland is secure... it's japan or denmark coming second... life and death match :)

The Netherlands has good national team... definitely the best team in Group E.

You're right, they are annoying good and have always been a strong football nation.

Denmark-Japan I'm looking forward to it! I know this is JREF, BUT I'm still cheering for my Country :)

one of the best games in South Africa so far... Honda was brilliant!
I expect them to do the same to Paraguay!
Go Samurai Blue! :)

Back
Top Bottom