What's new

World Cup!!

Hideo

後輩
26 Jan 2010
It's not long now until the biggest show on earth begins in South Africa, with Japan strutting their stuff against Cameroon, Netherlands and Denmark in the first round.

If you're interested in following and discussing Japan's build up, preparation and progress, have a look at the Japan World Cup Blog which is linked from my signature below, and leave your comments on the blogs, and join in the discussions.

The more people who join the discussion the better, some come and have a look and support the Blue Samurai!!

With the Dutch and the Danish in the first round? Cameroon are usually quite good as well. Methinks they will not progress much further.

I know, you're probably right. The coach unbelievably thinks Japan can reach the semi-finals, but he is clearly insane! It would be a great achievement if they manage to get out of the group I think.

Will they be showing the games online? I'll be cheering for Japan, but USA all the way!

I'm with Germany, always was, and always will be, and.... JAPAN!!!!!!
Supporting Japan since their first appearance on World Cup, in 1998.

Japan vs Cameroon, today at 4 PM. Good luck!

Cameroon played way better than Japan in the second half... 0_o
Football is exciting when inferior beats superior!!

Netherlands 3 (+2)
Japan 3 (+1)
Cameroon 0 (-1)
Denmark 0 (-2)

Cameroon played way better than Japan in the second half... 0_o
Football is exciting when inferior beats superior!!

Japan played better than Cameroon in the first half and since Japan was ahead Cameroon HAD to focus on scoring not defending in the second half that's why their goal keeper was most of the time defending alone, he got stressed out and the ball slept from his hands more than once....poor dude.
btw Japan's goal keeper is HOT 😊

Supporting Japan since their first appearance on World Cup, in 1998.
It's not their first appearance since 1998. They were also in the world cup in 2006 :)
But maaaan, I'm embarrassed. We lost to the Netherlands 2-0. And one of their goals was done by our own players. Now we are forced to win the last of our matches, if we want to procede. Not funny at all.

But maaaan, I'm embarrassed. We lost to the Netherlands 2-0.
The Netherlands has good national team... definitely the best team in Group E. Denmark played better than Japan and you still lost. Our next match against the Netherlands is gonna be a nightmare 0_o

And one of their goals was done by our own players.
In May, Japan scored 3 goals in friendly against England, and guess what, we lost with 1-2 cause two of them were own goals!!

The Netherlands has good national team... definitely the best team in Group E. Denmark played better than Japan and you still lost. Our next match against the Netherlands is gonna be a nightmare 0_o

Dutch team will not be allowed for losing in the game with Japan, while nobody think Japan win the game with Holland even in Japan.

Okada Japan have nothing left to lose, meaning something may happen. 🙂

, while nobody think Japan win the game with Holland even in Japan.

well...no one can tell what might happen...I mean who would've thought that France will tie with Uruguay? and the same goes to Italy and Paraguay...and god knows what will happen today with Brazil and North Korea....I really feel sad for N.Korea...Group G is the strongest.

It's not their first appearance since 1998. They were also in the world cup in 2006 :)

Their first World Cup appearance was in 1998, I never said it was the ONLY one. Quote me on that will ya? I said, I've been a fan of Japanese team since 98, it would be logical to assume I would know how many times they have been on WC since then, don't you think?

Please next time, read a post few more times until you comprehend it :eek: :p

As for your team... sucks, but hey.. at least your team qualified :eek:

Back
Top Bottom