What's new

Where to buy pre-owned DS games in Tokyo?

7 Aug 2006
Fellow gamers,
I just purchased Nintendo DS lite and would like to buy some preowned games when I visit Japan later this month. Where can I go, and are those games compatible to consoles bought in North America? Any general thoughts are appreciated!!!

Thanks a bundle!!🙂

I'm 90% sure the games are compatible, but I haven't tried personally. I know that they are in SP, and I don't see why Nintendo would have changed anything.

As for used games? Check Tsutaya or Geo video shops, they usually have used games available. There are probably some specialty stores in Tokyo, but I don't live there...someonelse should be along to help you out more.

Give the thread a day or so before you choose to bump it next time! :)

You haven't heard of Akihabara?

There are likely several places there where you could buy new, if not used DS games. I found at least one place that sold used games ranging from newer consoles to very antiquated systems.

You can go somewhere around big stations like Akihabara, Shinjuku, Ikebukuro, Shibuya .. in tokyo

Akihabara is indeed a heaven for gamers ^^. Too bad most of them is Japanese, eventhough i found shop that sell import games (Game Hollywood), their price for import games is trully overwhelming.

can`t wait to get back there oneday

Back
Top Bottom