What's new

What were your favorite subjects in school?

What was your best subject in school?

• Mathematics

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Sciences (physics, chemistry, biology)

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • History

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Language (your native)

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Foreign Language

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Literature & philosophy

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Music

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Physical Ed.

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Sociology

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Geography

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Psychology

• Workshop

• Graphic Arts

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
..and by'other'I mean Arts :) Not just graphic arts, we did all kinds of things(paint,draw,take photographs,make installations,sculpture etc.). It has always been my favourite subject in school.

I also liked foreign languages and music when I still had it in school. In "lukio" (equivalent to high school) I also liked history quite a lot..

I need Biology separately! This sucks! :auch:
You really can't throw it together with the other stuff. I never cared much for physics or chemistry. I absolutely hated it when we were doing chemical formulas in biology (like photosythesis and such). My absolute favorite was Genetics I was the best in my biology course when we wrote a paper about it! 👍

History, Social Studies, Art and applied sciences (like build the lightests possible container to protect a falling egg from being broken, etc).

Best and favourite aren't necessarily always identical!

I loved Latin and Music but always achieved best in maths and sciences. :?

Ds and Fs for English and Reading

All As for Math and Science. Need I say more?

:eek:

I can't help it I did not want to do my English and Reading. I hate truly hate reading, unless it is of true importance to me or of good interests. Those books of good interest cannot be found in the school librarys under a stupid reading program to get points for pizza. Which was required. What a load of crap.

My math a science teachers loved me though! Went to several regional competitions and place any where between 2-6th place. For science, I done plenty of WYSE competitions too, dealing with physics, engineering, computer logic diagrams, math, etc etc. I love it to death. Loved doing the Bilogy classes when we did our insect displays. Wish I had a picture.

i was always good at geography i could review material right before a quiz or test and pass with an A usually and the teacher was kickass cause he used to live in japan, and indonesia and somewhere in central america.

gym was fun when we did aerobics cause those butt workouts were awesome! :D

sociology and psychology i had the same teacher and she was pretty cool...must of been the most laid back teacher in the school...didnt care about what we did or say in class, got to watch some good movie, did some fun projects, and it was easy as long as you did homework you passed with a B.

Biology i had another cool teacher she was so nice and it was basiclly another easy class for me since i love that sort of stuff :)

Back
Top Bottom