What's new

What is your favourite animal?

Mycernius

The Hairy Wookie
4 Feb 2005
There is a thread asking if you are a cat or dog person. I thought it would be nice to find out what your favourite animal is and your least favourite animal. It doesn't have to be a pet animal, it can be any animal. I like snow leopards. I think they are one of the most beautiful animals in the world,; and the fact they can leap over 30 feet from a standing position. My least favourite are hyenas. I always disliked these animals. I find them dirty, vicious and just plain disgusting. What are your views?

I love horses and cats(all kinds). It's a tie.

My least favorite animal...hmmmm....I never really thought about it. I don't care for squirrels or opossum much. I don't like pesky little varmits. Any rodent-esque creatures, I don't really like.

I like almost all animals except humans, mosquitoes & some parasites. Most interesting are birds, though.

bossel said:
I like almost all animals except humans, mosquitoes & some parasites. Most interesting are birds, though.

Haha yes, forgot about humans. I'd say that too.

If I included bugs, I'd be able to list quite a lot...

Being into wildlife and such, it's really hard to pick a favorite. But if I must, then I would choose the Cat. Any breed, any order, and any family of them. They're all cool.

And the least favorite would definately be Mosquitos, Nats, and anything else that is small and always seems to fly into your face. Flys are ok, as long as they dont land in the food.

I love Turtle's

fnsqdt-1.jpg

there just soo cute :) ... when i was younger 😌 i had 12 little ones and 2 big ones from 20 years old, beautiful animals, hope to see them some day comming out of there eggs... ( anybody seen that?)

i hate Bee's btw , geuss most people do...

kirei_na_me said:
I love horses and cats(all kinds). It's a tie.

Rudel said:
Being into wildlife and such, it's really hard to pick a favorite. But if I must, then I would choose the Cat. Any breed, any order, and any family of them. They're all cool.

Yeah, I like cats too...they tastes great with toast, or in a soup! :p

(just a joke people!)

I like jellyfish.
Jellyfish=
swimming around in ocean with no purpose
dangerous (some are)
can get really big
are mostly made up of water
transparent (some are)
no one knows how old they get
it's disguisting to get a jellyfish thrown at you
😍
---
---
I don't like horses. They are big and scary and you can't trust them.

I like hamsters, squirrels for some reason, rabbits, little tiny puppies and kittens. I like anything that's cute a furry. 😍 But then I'm not really an animal person.

This is a tough question. I have so many favorites. Can I cheat?

Whales and elephants always fascinated me because they are so big, yet graceful.
I have had dogs all my life and is hard to imagine living without one.
Dragonflies are my favorite insects, they hunt bugs that annoy me.

The least favorite would be centipedes.

I like cats.
I think octopus are interesting.
As a kid I liked elephants.
It's cool to see an eagle or deer in the wild.
I've had a really nice Guinea Pig and Hampster.

I hate mosquitoes. I'm a little allergic to their bites and they really like me.
I don't care much for dogs.
Don't like snakes or spiders (although I'm not phobic or anything).

I find it interesting that most people who don't like humans, like animals.

Hmm! Not counting stuffed bears, I've always been fascinated with tigers. Sleek and deadly, they're really fabulous cats!
👍

I love most animals. Foxes, stoats, sharks and snakes are my favs 👍
I cant think of any i dont really like except rabbits... and wasps. Nasty little things are quite happy to sting you for no reason.

HomicidalMouse said:
I love most animals. Foxes, stoats, sharks and snakes are my favs 👍
I cant think of any i dont really like except rabbits... and wasps. Nasty little things are quite happy to sting you for no reason.
you might not like wasps, but they serve a very good purpose in the garden, they eat aphids. They are a natural form of pest control. You ought to see the big hornets they get in Japan, they eats wasps, as big as your thumb if not bigger and their sting can be fatal to humans. I forget what they are called, but I saw this man looking for them on the discovery channel in a full protective body suit! Nasty buggers.
As for rabbits...remember Watership Down

Mycernius said:
You ought to see the big hornets they get in Japan, they eats wasps, as big as your thumb if not bigger and their sting can be fatal to humans. I forget what they are called, but I saw this man looking for them on the discovery channel in a full protective body suit! Nasty buggers.
I saw that too. Scary stuff. They very big.

my fav animals are pandas!!!!! they are so furry and chubby... in china pandas are very much valued ^^

any insects i hate

*bounces* Racoons!!! and maybe Meerkats, or Rats (they're lovely, I used to have 4, Polo, Mint, Twitch and Sparks... I miss them) I love Cats, as long as they're not like Kat ("my" Cat) cause he pretty much hates me 😌 *looks at scars* pffft. I like bees! I used to talk to them when I was little ^.^

Snakes are good too, and fish... Fish are beautiful under the water, how even the ones that aren't brightly coloured sparkle in the light...

I don't like bitey things insects though >.< and I'll be honest, I'm not gonna hate humans cause there are some damn amazing people on this planet, we can't just judge by the irresponsible people in charge that keep screwing up... Don't like wasps and other stingy things (except Bees, they rule)

HomicidalMouse said:
I saw that too. Scary stuff. They very big.
that's true i have seen hornets capturing wasps and chopping off their heads.

other animals i like are:

rats: they play with humans, sit on their shoulder, wake them up in the morning, crawl into their clothings most likely.

ants: i do not tell why '_'

dolphins: they are carnivores, and more intelligent than human! indeed, dolphins talk to each other. personally, i do not eat them. two days ago, i have seen pictures from japan, red water, must be thousands of litres blood. of course i am here to save the world personally.

horses:
they like humans

spiders, bats: scary. spiders sit around the whole day and do nothing except maintenance of the cobweb.

phantasmagoria said:
*bounces* Racoons!!! and maybe Meerkats, or Rats (they're lovely, I used to have 4, Polo, Mint, Twitch and Sparks... I miss them) I love Cats, as long as they're not like Kat ("my" Cat) cause he pretty much hates me 😌 *looks at scars* pffft. I like bees! I used to talk to them when I was little ^.^

Snakes are good too, and fish... Fish are beautiful under the water, how even the ones that aren't brightly coloured sparkle in the light...

I don't like bitey things insects though >.< and I'll be honest, I'm not gonna hate humans cause there are some damn amazing people on this planet, we can't just judge by the irresponsible people in charge that keep screwing up... Don't like wasps and other stingy things (except Bees, they rule)

When I was growing up, I had a pet racoon, and a pet beaver. Not much of that going on here though...haven't seen either one for about 10 years now!

I don't know about mokeys except the cool ones like Sifaka; they are like ninjas, fly around in the forest from a tree to another.
My friend had a little chimpanzie that acted always crazy and bizzare, it wasn't friendly and made me nervous.

CC1 said:
When I was growing up, I had a pet racoon, and a pet beaver. Not much of that going on here though...haven't seen either one for about 10 years now!

o.o Lucky!!!! I just have a cat called Kat, used to have a rabbit and 4 rats.

Back
Top Bottom