What's new

What does this mean

arpgme

Sempai
6 Sep 2005
WARNING: Gay sexual content

So this guy that I like in my class since a month ago, and got to really know for a while, has asked me a question. "Do I have a big kock?". I said "Yes" then he said, "Would you let me see it?". I said "Yes". So we went to the bathroom and I showed him it and he played with it. Then I played with his. Then he said "It is big" and we left. He said "See you tomorrow" and "if there's anything you ever want just ask". What does this mean? Should I assume that he admitted that he likes me or was it curiosity? What should I say when I see him again? Should I bring it up? Should I ask to do it again? I really like him!

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, for the moment (your previous post history is very weak) I'd say that it should be clear enough that the follow up to 'if there's anything you ever want, just ask,' is 'and I'll give it to you'--considering the situation you have described.

(and just in case, please do not go into anything more graphic than the likes of what is in your OP. )

Based on the situation, I would say that he lusts for you. It's like any other relationship, would a guy go over to a girl and ask if he could fondle her breasts if he wasn't lustful? Personally I say no. It's your choice on how to go about this, but good luck with it.

Everyone else, grow up.

Sorry, my apologies, most 'adults' aren't even that mature, how sad.

Back
Top Bottom