What's new

What do the belts mean and how do you advance in them?

ghost1374

Fan of Japan
21 Jul 2008
Under usernames, I noticed, as many others do, the color of the belts. I know that they represent something to do with posts, maybe reputation, or how long you've been on the site. I know there's a thread somewhere in the forum describing them, but I can't find it. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance! :)

The answer is here:

User titles

The belts are based strictly on the number of posts you've made here (excluding Chit Chat) and nothing else.

The Belts , hmm yeah!

Yes I saw these too . Oh my gosh I was going to say something that sounded absolutely intelligent for a minuet, but suddenly went totally BLOND! Hmmmmm par for the course !😊 Arg..........

They're hard to find though. If epigene didn't help out, I probably would've spent a week in front of my computer trying to figure that out :p

Somebody once tried to get away with telling us the belts contained the Japanese translation of our username. A moderator put the joker right though. If it hadn't been for the thread that describes them... we would have probably all believed him. Haha.
I notice it can't be correct though. It says that 500 posts gives you the brown belt, "Hakushaku (count)" but I have 523 posts and I still have a blue belt, "Shishaku (viscount)"

In the past, posts in sections such as chit-chat did not count...or maybe the change feature was disabled?

Back
Top Bottom