What's new

What do Blue Reputation blocks mean?

Ok here is various blues and grey. I still reckon those blocks are blue....

Attachments

• 300px-Color_icon_blue_svg.png
    300px-Color_icon_blue_svg.png
    320 bytes · Views: 209
  • 120123_31.jpg
    120123_31.jpg
    524 bytes · Views: 218
I see blue and yellow for Alma'a flag, too.

Although I would disagree about some of those boxes being a shade a blue, to simplify things, I agree that none of them in the top picture are grey, and that the bottom picture is grey.

Why are the rep blocks so contentious, then? Just another Jref mystery, I guess!

MO, I used to be a Painter and Decorator and trust me there are more than 50 different shades of Blue offered by various different paint manufactuers.....

Loads of choice lol

The two on the bottom left and the middle right one I would personally classify as shades of purple. I have no extertise in the field of color, but that's what I think.

I believe you when you say there are numerous shades of blue (or grey for that matter), but this must be one of those perception problems where two people can see the exact same thing but disagree about how to describe it.

Yes reckon this is yet another JREF mystery MO, all we need now is Sherlock Holmes to investigate it and tell us his conclusion..............

Alma to me the colours of your flag are Blue and Yellow. Hope I am correct :)

I wouldn't have asked if it wasnt blue 😊

The two on the bottom left and the middle right one I would personally classify as shades of purple. I have no extertise in the field of color, but that's what I think.

and I would say the same about bottom middle :?

Yes reckon this is yet another JREF mystery MO, all we need now is Sherlock Holmes to investigate it and tell us his conclusion..............

not yet another 😭:unsure:😆:cautious:

just joking... i just wanted to clarify what rep color we are talking about

🙂

It's always nice to get points from people, and comments they like your posts! I think it increases the quality of a lot of posters a lot more.
Maybe it influences some people (personally I never think about rep points) but the overall quality of the board was extremely high, in many people's view one of the best places on the web, even before the system was embarked on....So good in fact it was setting up an impossibly high standard to maintain forever. :(

That is because in your profile you have reputation turned off, that is also the reason you can not see any blocks under your name as well.

To turn it on you need to go to "My Settings" and then go to the "Edit Options" hit that and scroll down the screen you will see where to check the box that allows you to show reputation.

If you hover your mouse over the small grey xed out box under the number of posts you have you you will see that it says "Diceke has disabled reputation"

You have to turn it on to see them.

Now, you people need to give me MORE points, so I can be a much more respectable person.😌

ooooh I have and trust me it's not a pretty site :) mind you some mornings he's not to bad but some mornings Mr Grumpy comes out to play :p

Back
Top Bottom