What's new

What are your views on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TwistedMac said:
hm.. aslong as i was on my way to the airport to get out of japan i'd smack a yakuza.. i'd be too afraid to let him go get his friends and jump me in an alley or something later 😌

Haha yeh.. I guess I'm brave... or was it crazy ? Ahh I can't remember which one..

HITMAN-X said:
I would like to see you call a yakuza a "Shithead" to his/her face.

The next day you would a missing person.

dude whoever you are I suggest you stop playing those video games and watching the Godfather. How are they different to me in the sense that I would go all out to kill them if they tried to kill me. I won golden gloves boxing in my younger days....I am a bodybuilder and with one hand could choke the regular man to death. I can fight and would be pretty confident in many a situation. There are many people who could kick my *** easily. But I am yet to see a "yakuza" capable of doing it. My brother in law has some "yakuza" friends who I have met a couple times. They practically get down and blow me everytime they meet me. Cause they are aware of what I could do to them. Sure they could come up to me from behind and stab me or shoot me. I could go up from behind Bob Sapp and knock him out with a baseball bat......but front on it would be a different story.
So no hitman I am not scared of the Yakuza. Not at all.

TimF said:
I think I would rather be beat rather than live the life those people live. Beacuse after being beat the pain goes away but these people live in it day in and day out and they dont know anything better beacuse that is there life. I think if the world would pull its head out of the perverbial *** we would see the light and people would be better off.

I wonder if you're aware of the homeless problem in the blissful Utopia that some think Tokyo is?

Attachments

• 2000-09-07-816S.JPG
    2000-09-07-816S.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 108
King of Tokyo said:
Haha yeh.. and I wouldn't be afraid of Yakuza anyway.. they're like short little dudes that go around doing petty crimes, I would smack a Yakuza if he got in my face, and I'm serious. They are the scum of japan, so I can't see how anyone would defend them.

Petty crimes MY ***.

They bring MILLIONS IF NOT BILLIONS OF YEN A YEAR SO HOW CAN YOU CALL THAT PETTY.

Last edited:
HITMAN-X said:
Petty crimes MY ***.

They bring MILLIONS IF NOT BILLIONS OF YEN A YEAR SO HOW CAN YOU CALL THAT PETTY.

HEY LOOK AT ME EVERYONE I AM IMPORTANT BECAUSE I AM TYPING IN CAPS

Get over your subserviant Yakuza worshpping attitude

Edit: Oh yeh and a million yen is only 12,000 CAD.. So I'd say that's about right.. ha.. do some research on your yakuza, I can tell you have no idea and are just saying "million" and "billion" because it sounds big.

King of Tokyo said:
HEY LOOK AT ME EVERYONE I AM IMPORTANT BECAUSE I AM TYPING IN CAPS

Get over your subserviant Yakuza worshpping attitude

Will you shut the hell up if i want you to talk to me or about me i will say so but until then get outta my zone.

TwistedMac said:
why do you take it like a personal insult every time someone insults the yakuza?..

Good question
Well it seems that no-one defends them cause they have not got the balls so i do.

HITMAN-X said:
Will you shut the hell up if i want you to talk to me or about me i will say so but until then get outta my zone.

Are you retarded ? You replied to something I said to someone else, and you're telling me to not talk to you, or sorry "get outta your zone".

HITMAN-X said:
Good question
Well it seems that no-one defends them cause they have not got the balls so i do.

Haven't got the balls ? They do not defend them because they are not to be defended, they're lowlife pieces of trash.

Last edited by a moderator:
why would you defend an organization of scumballs and murderers?... "no balls"? no goddamn will to do so!

HITMAN-X said:

Good question

Hitman dont take it personal. We all have our opinion and are sharing what we feel, know, believe and or have experienced.
if you cant take the heat..get outta the kitchen buddy!

Amazinggrace said:
Hitman dont take it personal. We all have our opinion and are sharing what we feel, know, believe and or have experienced.
if you cant take the heat..get outta the kitchen buddy!

I know you have your opinions and i have mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
TimF said:
I mean don't get me wrong i am not saying what they are doingis right i just dont think the media potrays the whole lot of them only the ones that apeal to the people beacuse people like bad things ask any news reporter it makes good news that is why i only watch the news once in a blue moon is beacuse there is nothing happy on it. In the us all you hear about is "ANOTHER AMERICAN WAS KILLED IN IRAQ TODAY" or "ANOTHER PERSON WAS BEHEADED IN IRAQ TODAY" my pont is the media only emphesises on the bad.

Showing something very disturbing, shocking, and scandalous on TV, movie, or video games gets more audience than something educational.

If Michael Moore made movies, that were about what school should have done in case of a shooting in stead of the real incident that was frightning or about what kind of security system and policies were being made instead of bashing the Bush administration, nobody would go see them.

I have heard that the American government funded video game makers to create games that would appeal people to join the military somehow.

lol you guys have just been killing me with this thread !!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Lets keep the personal insults to a minimum.

The Yakuza dont have a very good future in Japan. The people don't like them and if you are labeled as being yakuza you are basically an outcast, its hard to get a job, get acommadation, own land etc. Back about 12 years now they passed anti-yakuza laws which has seen a decrease in their activity and alot of members reforming and trying to rejoin society - tatoos and lost fingers are close to impossible to cover up and people dont take nicely to yakuza. Prison in Japan is NOT something you want to experience.

Nowadays they are nothing more than extortionists and petty criminals, harassing people and stealing for a living.

TimF: These people are doing things which they know to be illegal, thus in my books are not nice people.

Hitman-x: ****. Your still a kid (16) and don't have a solid grip on reality or grammar.

Misa.j: Unfortunatly thats right, propaganda would be a good word to attach to the nightly news, but if it was boring would anyone watch it?
Foresight is always 20/20.
That piece of software is "America's Army", a game in which you play the role of an US soldier online.

Arach, i'm loving it :D

Arch said:
lol you guys have just been killing me with thread !!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Who are you talking about arch?

Ewok85 said:
Lets keep the personal insults to a minimum.

The Yakuza dont have a very good future in Japan. The people don't like them and if you are labeled as being yakuza you are basically an outcast, its hard to get a job, get acommadation, own land etc. Back about 12 years now they passed anti-yakuza laws which has seen a decrease in their activity and alot of members reforming and trying to rejoin society - tatoos and lost fingers are close to impossible to cover up and people dont take nicely to yakuza. Prison in Japan is NOT something you want to experience.

Nowadays they are nothing more than extortionists and petty criminals, harassing people and stealing for a living.

TimF: These people are doing things which they know to be illegal, thus in my books are not nice people.

Hitman-x: ****. Your still a kid (16) and don't have a solid grip on reality or grammar.

Misa.j: Unfortunatly thats right, propaganda would be a good word to attach to the nightly news, but if it was boring would anyone watch it?
Foresight is always 20/20.
That piece of software is "America's Army", a game in which you play the role of an US soldier online.

Arach, i'm loving it :D

What is wrong with my grammer??

Or the fact that when stating what is wrong with my "grammer", you even spelled grammar wrong ? lol.. but yeh.. I am not supposed to talk anymore so I'll try to stay out of this.

look guys...if this thread can't be handled with mature reactions I will get this one locked...so the choice is yours... :eek: ...hate it when ppl ruin the atmosphere on a forum !!

Everyone is entitled on his own opinions...if hitman-x thinks he Yakuza is good,wants to be a hitman or what not...look that's his own good right..so even if you think that's bull...just don't openly come out for it..you wouldn't want to be flamed at by other ppl the whole time!!!!

RockLee said:
look guys...if this thread can't be handled with mature reactions I will get this one locked...so the choice is yours... :eek: ...hate it when ppl ruin the atmosphere on a forum !!

Everyone is entitled on his own opinions...if hitman-x thinks he Yakuza is good,wants to be a hitman or what not...look that's his own good right..so even if you think that's bull...just don't openly come out for it..you wouldn't want to be flamed at by other ppl the whole time!!!!

I stopped 🦀 And so did the crab.. So just leave us alone !! :)

King of Tokyo said:
Or the fact that when stating what is wrong with my "grammer", you even spelled grammar wrong ? lol.. but yeh.. I am not supposed to talk anymore so I'll try to stay out of this.

Just to finish this off thats how i Pronounce grammar
or in my case grammer.

Grammar is the correct way of spelling it, although I wouldn't mind whatever you are on :D

Slang or not its still horrible grammar. Theres also
"Me and you are filling this page" - You and I
"i like animal and wouldn't harm them in anyway" - plural? animals
"You don't know what am Capable of." - Unless Capable is a person or place it doesn't deserve its own capital letter.

Back to work, you need to pass English 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom