What's new

Was 9/11 really done by Osama?

There is no doubt for those who have seen the evidence.

And who would that be? Dick Cheney? George W. Bush? Barack Obama? Hillary Clinton I heard those folks talking on the TV. I am pretty sure I heard them make claims about evidence. But I don't think I ever had the chance to examine that evidence directly myself.

Heck, even the FBI is still questioning what the heck happened with the CIA not informing them of events at the time and still not getting answers. If the FBI cannot get answers, am I to believe I can?

Question 9 from the link below: Why won't anyone tell the FBI what happened?

More directly to the question, this looks like an interesting read:

Powell reversed himself, however, at a press conference with President Bush in the White House Rose Garden the next morning, saying that, although the government had information that left no question of bin Laden's responsibility, "most of it is classified."4 According to Seymour Hersh, citing officials from both the CIA and the Department of Justice, the real reason for the reversal was a "lack of solid information."5

Lots of conspiracy theories out there. I do believe that there was way more than that the news just showed. I have watched too many movies , I know, but things just don't add up that it was just Bin Laden that did that.

@Muz1234 what do you think yourself?
I don't mind you asking questions and posting threads but do would like you to share your thoughts and reasoning for posting them more.

My ex-prime minister country Mr. Mahathir said the 9/11 was not done by Osama or the Muslims. I saw lots of 9/11 films, all portrayed Muslims as the bad guy.

I cannot find a definite answer from my perspective of this conspiracy...

My ex-prime minister country Mr. Mahathir said the 9/11 was not done by Osama or the Muslims.

"The Muslims" are 1.5 billion people on Earth. Of course they did not all do it. It is said that "some" Muslims did it, however, even counting all acts considered terrorist by Muslims is only a tiny, tiny percentage of all Muslims. However, who gets to be a Muslim?? I heard one Imam say that no Muslim commits terrorist acts because as soon as they do, they are no longer a Muslim. I would go even further and say that no Muslim belongs to a terrorist group even....just as I say there are no Christians who volunteered for the U.S. military or any Muslims in al-Qaeda. They are two sides of the same murderous coin and the only excuse to be in them is to have been pressed into service. (but while I do accept that excuse, perhaps God does not.)

My personal belief about 9/11 (based on what I have been told by untrustable sources, same as everyone else) is that bin Laden and al-Qaeda were indeed behind the attacks but the CIA and FBI (or at least certain factions within those groups) and Dick Cheney, other U.S. officials and maybe GWB too, knew the attacks were coming and let them happen so they could finally get the war on Iraq they had been aching for for months before 9/11.

Was former US president Bill Clinton part of the plan too? Or just GWB?

I have seen no evidence that that war criminal, or his war criminal wife, were involved.

It is interesting to note however that the WTC was bombed mere weeks after the took office. The goal is stated to have been to topple the north tower and send it crashing into the south tower to destroy both. The attack failed, however, had it succeeded, what would have happened after?

Even the bombing event was a conspiracy too?

Its either that or one or two people did it alone. Conspiracy just means 3 or more people planned an act. You might be using the word wrong. Do you mean the official story is a lie? It was an attempted false flag?

Back
Top Bottom