What's new

Want to learn Japanese language

Konnichiwa Dkf2000-san!

Welcome and Hajimemashite. Yes, learning about Japan is very interesting. There is many strange people and culture.:D
Yoroshiku ne.🙂
NANGI

I wanna learn about Japan, too. I dream of traveling to Japan when I'm in college. That reminds me: are there any black people living in Japan?

Originally posted by Luz-chan
I wanna learn about Japan, too. I dream of traveling to Japan when I'm in college. That reminds me: are there any black people living in Japan?

Don't want to move to japan if there is a blackman in japan? =) Strange thing about blacks, they tend to live in the same countries as whites, asians, indians, arabs, etc...

Originally posted by Erik
Don't want to move to japan if there is a blackman in japan? =) Strange thing about blacks, they tend to live in the same countries as whites, asians, indians, arabs, etc...
Not to be insulting, but in fact Luz-chan is a self-described African American/Mexican.

Originally posted by Erik

What do you mean Don't want to move to japan if there is a blackman in japan? :auch: What an insult! :box: *Erik wents flying*

Maybe you should looks at Elizabeth's comment:

Luz-chan is a self-described African American/Mexican.

I am African American and Mexican. Take that! 👍

Hello Luz-chan,

I don't live in Japan, but am an African American studying Japanese and have visited several times. There are African Americans, Nigerians, and people of all nationalities living in Japan.

At a Japanese social group here in Houston, there is a Nigerian fellow who is married to a Japanese and has lived in Japan for quite a number of years. I also saw on television a while back two children of an African American serviceman who attended the regular schools japanese children attended and were fluent in Japanese.

Keep studying and I'm sure you'll get to Japan one day.

(Gerald)

Originally posted by berean_315
Hello Luz-chan,

I don't live in Japan, but am an African American studying Japanese and have visited several times. There are African Americans, Nigerians, and people of all nationalities living in Japan.

At a Japanese social group here in Houston, there is a Nigerian fellow who is married to a Japanese and has lived in Japan for quite a number of years. I also saw on television a while back two children of an African American serviceman who attended the regular schools japanese children attended and were fluent in Japanese.

Keep studying and I'm sure you'll get to Japan one day.

ツ・ツクツ・ツァツ・テゥツ・テォツ・テ
(Gerald)
I've also encountered 2 or 3 African American servicemen who had been stationed in Japan at some point, were fluent in the language and returned with very positive impressions of the country. There is even a web site/forum, etc on the subject at Black Tokyo – First in Urban Japan :)

Originally posted by Elizabeth
I've also encountered 2 or 3 African American servicemen who had been stationed in Japan at some point, were fluent in the language and returned with very positive impressions of the country. There is even a web site/forum, etc on the subject at www.blacktokyo.com. 🙂

Arigato for the link!

Next time you're going back to Japan, can you take me with you?

Originally posted by Elizabeth
Not to be insulting, but in fact Luz-chan is a self-described African American/Mexican.

I'm not insulted... but you've mis-read my response to LuzChan... it's not meant as a racial slur. <g> I did not know she's black, and I could care less about anyone's ethnic background. I asked her the question wondering if she has any discontent for blacks by what she said, but it's not to be taken seriously.

Originally posted by Luz-chan

----------------------------------------------------------

Back
Top Bottom