What's new

Want a Kanji tattoo? Read before you ask!

I thought it said for people like you to be kinder to the people like me that are asking. It's just a question that I would like answered sorry if I'm annoying to you.

There are some people who expressed that opinion. It isn't binding on anyone. You're not annoying me.

Folks,

Can you please help me with what is the meaning of this tattoo? My friend told it means Love is divine. Just wanted to confirm it is correct or not.

Thanks a ton!

Attachments

• DSCN0043.JPG
    DSCN0043.JPG
    247.5 KB · Views: 319
Folks,

Can you please help me with what is the meaning of this tattoo? My friend told it means Love is divine. Just wanted to confirm it is correct or not.

Thanks a ton!

No.

Not only it not correct, the first and third kanji are upside-down.

Tell your friend thanks for making me laugh very heartily.

Folks,

Thanks a ton!
My guess is that it's aimed to mean a kanji transliteration of koala.😄

Even if it was not upside down, does it convey any meaning at all?

Just a funny way to write "Koala"

The really funny thing about the tattoo is not that it says "Koala", but that one kanji is turned the correct direction and the other two are upside down. The person who did this tattoo hadn't the first clue about kanji.

Now you can start calling your friend "Koala" if you need a good nickname for him.

Tell him the time to verify kanji tattoos is BEFORE having them done.

Just a funny way to write "Koala"

The really funny thing about the tattoo is not that it says "Koala", but that one kanji is turned the correct direction and the other two are upside down. The person who did this tattoo hadn't the first clue about kanji.

Now you can start calling your friend "Koala" if you need a good nickname for him.

Tell him the time to verify kanji tattoos is BEFORE having them done.

Lol ..nice name :)

Thanks mate!

Back
Top Bottom