What's new

US Presidental Election

Thank you for the links sabro.

Paul's association with and the people he allowed to write in his name may well be his downfall, but he is an outsider as I mentioned, people are afraid of him and he will not get the nomination, but his views on government are in line with mine and that's why I support him. As he eluded to on his site and writings we have become so apathetic that we have failed to see the wool being pulled over our eyes by the neocons and the elites. It is no longer a government by the people and for the people, but a government by the elites for the elites and we are still fed the illusion that we have any say.

Sure, we may eventually delay something we adamantly disagree with like the amnesty for illegals, but as President Bush eluded to last night in his State of the Union Address. "We will never have secure boarders until we can find of way allowing immigrant workers into the country to support our economy." Now what in God's name did he mean by that? He also eluded to the the "North American Summit" in New Orleans later this year between the US, Canada, and Mexico. He also mentioned opening up free trade with Central and South America. If this is not the words of a neocon spouting a North American Union I don't know what is and whomever is elected will continue following the elitest line pushing for one. But this is fodder for other threads on the subject.

One thing we can be sure of is that whomever is elected president we will have a National Healthcare System, and amnesty for illegal immigrants. Good? Bad? I don't know. But given past experience I don't think it will be good. Still, it will be very interesting. Very interesting.

I'm going to have to agree with you... even if we are coming from opposite points of view-- I think our goals are similar enough.

The Reagan type amnesty thing isn't necessarily a bad idea... if you actually follow up the enforcement aspects. It seems pretty clear to me that we can't and won't deport 12 million people... and that we will continue to get new immigrants so a comprehensive and realistic plan needs to be developed that works from all angles.

And every industrialized nation except the US has nationalized health care. I'm certain that we can do a better job then lets say Belgium or Switzerland? How about Hong Kong? Certainly we are better than that.

We just have to be careful that we don't create a generationally entitled corporate class to act as middle man "insurance company/carrier/underwriter...." There are more efficient ways to deliver services.

In USA they are on TV and they get a question to answer and the politicians have 30 seconds to answer that question. Its because its all coorporate. Advertisements. Its coorporate politics. The media and TV plays a big role in USA. So to get the media on their side they need to own the media. The media then decides who they want to support and give air time.

Sure, we may eventually delay something we adamantly disagree with like the amnesty for illegals, but as President Bush eluded to last night in his State of the Union Address. "We will never have secure boarders until we can find of way allowing immigrant workers into the country to support our economy." Now what in God's name did he mean by that?

A guest-worker program.

In USA they are on TV and they get a question to answer and the politicians have 30 seconds to answer that question. Its because its all coorporate. Advertisements. Its coorporate politics. The media and TV plays a big role in USA. So to get the media on their side they need to own the media. The media then decides who they want to support and give air time.

You are correct on that. The media plays a HUGE role and strongly influences the thoughts of society. That's exactly why everyone needs to do their own research. The best thing to do is not watch the news for political guidance and read up on a candidates literature and past accomplishments or... lack thereof.

All media is biased. There is no such thing as a neutral media. But some media it is easier to see that they have an agenda such as FOX. Even state owned TV such as BBC also have an agenda and are not neutral. But being state owned they are not bound by coorporate interests to the same degree as private owned media.

I find the Republicans to be weirdos for the most part. One is using the bible to get across to the Christian voters. Thats strange but on the flip side in Europe they have political parties called Christian Democrats but they never use the Bible but it is in their name of the political party that they are Christians. Japan has its Komeito which is a political party for Soukagakkai but you dont hear them getting their politics across using their mantras.

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies....

centrajapan said:
All media is biased. There is no such thing as a neutral media. But some media it is easier to see that they have an agenda such as FOX.

Mitsuo said:
The media plays a HUGE role and strongly influences the thoughts of society.
As a former die-hard Republican who has voted for both Bushs' and Reagan and sincerely believed that the Repuiblicans had the best interests of the country at heart and were for smaller government, I'm sad to say that my views have radically changed these past few years thanks to the internet and the real truth and news I can find there after sifting through the BS.

I've mentioned before that the American media (as well as any news media in any country) is bought and paid for by those in power and the elitist corporations and will report only what they want you to believe and see and nothing else. Unfortunately, the average American, as well as the average person in any country, falls for it and believes it as gospel.

Beware of the Media when listening/ watching the news.

Here are two irrefutable points to back up my claim:

1. Voter fraud in New Hampshire: As the Associated Press (AP) proves and prints, Ron Paul actually won the New Hampshire primary, hands down, in a landslide. Please carefully watch this video, notice the number of hits, and notice the number of comments. Also, look carefully at the numbers verified by AP which is listed a s the source. Also, please remember that the AP is considered the gospel and god when reporting the news for, if you closely watch the news, no major story will be told without the preface, "and the AP confirms....", or "According to the AP...."

Unfortunately, this web page cannot be found on either Boston.com nor the AP as I have done an exhaustive search looking for it. But it was there! The proof is in the video. I'm glad the original poster made a hard copy of it.

Here's the video with all the proof needed that the election is rigged and the average voter has no say whatsoever in this election for I fail to believe that the AP would ever make such a blatent error.

Also, I've eluded to the electronic voting booths manufactured by Diebold being easily rigged. Just check out this link concerning who actually won the New Hampshire Primary for the Democrats. Remember, ALL polls showed Obama winning by more than 10%, but, in the end, the Hildebeast (Hillary) won. Coincidence? I do not believe in coincidence. It was rigged with electronic voting booths, plain and simple, much as GW won in 2006 with "irregularities" in electronic voting booths in Ohio.

2. There is no law against falsifying the news according to US courts.

Fox News Manager to Investigative Reporters said:
"We'll tell you what the news is. The news is what we say it is!"

Many people do not know this, but two Fox News investigative TV journalists were fired from FOX a few years ago for failing to falsify a story. A US court ruled against them saying that there is no law in the United States against distorting or lying about the news.

Here, in their own words is their video.

And, here is the story.

Does anyone in their right mind still believe that the motto of Fox News is "Fair and Balanced" "We Report, You Decide"?

Does anyone in their right mind still believe what they see on the news or read in the newspapers?

Does anyone still believe that what we are being told on the news about the candidates and election results is the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

Does anyone still believe in the fairytale of a free press anymore? or even of an unbiased court system?

If you do I feel sorry for you and suggest you get off your medications and wake up to what is actually going on around you today before your country is taken from under your drugged eyes.

In reality Ron Paul has basically won every primary to date, just google it and you'll find it unless it has already been deleted.

Voter fraud in New Hampshire: As the Associated Press (AP) proves and prints, Ron Paul actually won the New Hampshire primary, hands down, in a landslide.

vote frawd!! there is vote frawd in us exposed.

Ron Paul didn't win New Hampshire. The video shows what some browsers do to column headers and numbers that don't fit in the columns... Dr. Paul has about 6 or 8 delegates total.

OK. Thanks for that info.

I read from prisonplanet.com and there are articles about vote frawd. Has there been vote frawd in US? If it has then it is really sad and if it hasnt it is sad to see people come with false accusations.

sabro said:
Ron Paul didn't win New Hampshire. The video shows what some browsers do to column headers and numbers that don't fit in the columns... Dr. Paul has about 6 or 8 delegates total.
But what about the other link about the differences in electronic voting booths with no paper trail and those with a paper trail? You see nothing strange there?

Of course Dr. Paul did not "win" New Hampshire if you believe the "official" news. You can call it fraud or browser rigging or whatever you want, but the AP did have the story and Boston.com printed it on their web site. The truth is Ron Paul leads, and has led in all major polls, all radio call in show polls, and, according to after polls has won all the debates. The reason why that is not reported according to the media is because they feel Ron Paul is a "non-entity". Sadly, he'll never win, and you'll never hear about his lead in the polls, never, unless enough Americans wake up to the fact that we are now being fed the candidates even before Super Tuesday next week. Ron Paul knows this and is OK with it as he knows the game. He is just hoping to wake up enough people to what is actually going on around them. I accept it also, but hope to wake up a few people to the facts around them.

There are now two from each party. Obama and Hillary for the Demopublicans and McCain and Romney for the Republicrats. (Huckabee doesn't have a chance) Now when has that ever happened before a Super Tuesday?

Edwards has "dropped out" so my prediction there has failed already. (something's strange here as he never even waited until Super Tuesday in 5 more days). However, a McCain/Giuilani ticket looks all the more likely now and I still have a feeling Edwards or some other white male will run for the Dems with Hillary as VP.

centrajapan said:
I read from prisonplanet.com and there are articles about vote frawd. Has there been vote frawd in US? If it has then it is really sad and if it hasnt it is sad to see people come with false accusations.
Sadly there is fraud going on as the video proved and the link I provided showing the severe differences in electronic voting booth results with no paper trail and voting booths where there is a paper trail. These are not false accusations as most believe, but the controlled major media will NEVER even take up the story to prove or disprove it. If they fail to acknowledge the possiblity of fraud or the accusations, most Americans will think nothing of it. If they do acknowledge the accusations and the possibility of fraud, more than a few people may say, "Hmmm, let me do my own research." And that is what they don't want. THAT is very sad indeed.

Pachipro, no one is voting for Ron Paul. He leads in no polls, and he has won no primaries. He is a fringe candidate that is unlikely to get even a smattering of votes from the most conservative Republicans. Americans don't throw votes away like that.

Whether Ron Paul will be the next president or not is a different issue than vote frawd. Even without vote frawd I do think one of the Democrat candidates will win.

However, the issue is vote fraud. How can USA call themselves a democratic country if there is vote fraud? Its really scary. Ever since US introduced those electric voting machines things have gone wrong. US now has had lots of accusations of vote fraud.

USA needs to address the issue of vote fraud and take actions towards it. Such as having international independent monitors to count the ballots. Votes are being thrown away and manipulated. This is NOT a democracy.

Readers of American Free Press are already aware that not only has candidate Ron Paul been the victim of ballot tampering in New Hampshire, but numerous other sources have confirmed that the scandal also extends to the Democratic side of the aisle.

Specifically, Bilderberg attendee and fixer-extraordinaire Hillary Clinton literally stole the nation's first primary from the forward surging favorite, Barack Obama. Behind by double digits in every conceivable poll (including their own internal audits) while drawing significantly sparser crowds at her rallies, Hillary Clinton still pulled what major television pundits on MSNBC called "one of the most stunning upsets in the history of politics." Others said the results "defied explanation," while Keith Olbermann labeled it a "titanic upset victory" for Mrs. Clinton.

VOTE FRAUD EVIDENCE122

Ron Paul is getting ignored in the coorporate media in US compared with other candidates but whenever he is allowed to talk this gentleman makes alot of sense. Him together with Alex Jones are American heroes.

Either way I think it will be difficult to do a worse job than Bush who ever wins the election. And if US will be hit by a heavy recession this will have a global impact thus making my life more miserable. So US needs to stop wasting money and keep borrowing money from China. And get the troops home to protect American lives from this fake war on terror.

Giuliani however has only recieved one delegate to Ron Paul's six. Giuliani spent $50 million to get that delegate... hmmmm. Interesting math.

"The head clerk of the New Hampshire town of Sutton has been forced to admit that Ron Paul received 31 votes yet when the final amount was transferred to a summary sheet and sent out to the media, the total was listed as zero...Vote fraud expert Bev Harris contacted the head clerk in Sutton, Jennifer Call, who was forced to admit that the 31 votes Ron Paul received were completely omitted from the final report sheet, claiming "human error" was responsible for the mistake."

Add the 31 votes to Ron Paul's total. He still loses. He still gets no delegates.

Add the 31 votes to Ron Paul's total. He still loses. He still gets no delegates.

Thats not the point. There is vote fraud. The elections are rigged. Should stop calling it democracy but American democracy. Corrupt democracy.

That wouldn't have been an instance of fraud. That would be an error in the Republican Primary in one state and a good indication of faulty equipment and training in one state. It is also not an indication of the election being rigged, nor is it a sign of corruption.

Do you have actual evidence of fraud, vote rigging and corruption?

It will be interesting to see what the New Hampshire hand recount says. My guess is that it will make no difference.

Although "irregularities" are common, and happen too frequently, American elections endure sufficient scrutiny to ensure fairness and reliability... although human error appears to happen regularly, instances of fraud, vote fixing and corruption are significantly rare.

I did get to vote by mail yesterday. My state primary is Tuesday. (No electronic machines in my precinct, they were the ones that got decertified because they don't leave a paper trail.

Hillary Most Wanted Corrupt Politician

Well it looks like the candidates have been chosen by the powers that be. The Hildebeest and Obama are neck and neck and will probably be decided in the back rooms at the Democratic convention. However, I believe only one or the other will run for president and the other will have to wait till next time.

McCain seems to have it locked up for the Republicans. I still think he will select Guilianni as his running mate.

The only sad thing about this campaign is that there is no clear difference between the two parties' candidates as McCain is a RINO (Republican In Name Only). Whomever wins will usher in National Health Care (Granted it's sorely needed, but how in god's name will they pay for it?) and the beginnings of the American Union and Amero as the dollar will incrementally continue to decline as well as the stock market and soon the people will be begging for a solution to their ills.

Anyway, Judicial Watch has posted their list of the "10 Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians" Isn't it amazing that the Hildebeast and Obama as well as Guilanni and Huckabee are on the list as well as the Speaker of the house Pelosi? And these are the people running our government and wanting to be president and we are voting for them? Are we a twisted, dumbed down society or what?

How stupid are the American people? But if you ask the average American he/she will have no clue as to what Judical Watch is or what any of the candidates stands for other than "I like him because he's black", or, "Ilike her only because she is a woman" or I like hime because he is a Republican", but he/she will be able to tell you who is leading on American Idol and everything about their lives and history.

We'll just have to wait and see who "they" decide will be president. It will be interesting.

I believe that politicians are all crooks. (even so..) I like Barak Obama. He's pretty cool. If I could vote I'd vote for him.

Nobody will ever be happy with American Politics. Every presidential election in my rather short memory has been filled with people from all sides calling this one corrupt and that one an extremist.

If it is so terribly bad than it's up to the American people to do something about it. They can, they have the power, but all I ever hear is a lot of complaining and no action. People are always saying the news is biased and corrupt and yet they continue watching instead of taking action. It's the same old story, I almost think the American people like the drama.

The two top runners, Obama and Clinton, are where they are in the presidential race because they are a change from the old mold. It's the peoples way of saying, in not so many words, that they're trying to change. No matter how qualified some of the other white, Christian males are, they still fit the old mold. In a time when America is facing numerous global challenges and criticism, both abroad and at home, the people apparently decided it that the time was right. I can't say if this change will be for the better or the worst but I do think that it's been a long time in coming.

I'm Happy. I voted for Obama and he did well enough to keep going at least until the next round. But although I disagree with McCain and I'm not a big Hillary fan... any of the three will be a good president.

I'm Happy. I voted for Obama and he did well enough to keep going at least until the next round. But although I disagree with McCain and I'm not a big Hillary fan... any of the three will be a good president.
mccainborgResistance004-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom