What's new

Is it time for the US to pull out of the Korean peninsula?

Should the US pull out of the Korean Peninsula?

• Yes

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • don't know?

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
This is really you looking for something that isn't there at all.

Like I did not quote you. (sigh)

There is no official cut off point. But if you are going to choose one, obviously it should not be one that is splitting hairs. You could that by either going back to the point before Japan started colonizing Korea, or after the capture of Tibet. But drawing a thin line between WWII and Tibet? Come on man.

And what do we have left after Tibet? The Sino-Vietnamese War in 79? That was because Vietnam invaded Cambodia! Some skirmishes in the Spratleys? Other countries are also guilty!

China has been poked at for decades. They finally flinch and its all "Hey look at how hostile China is!"

Sorry nahadef. I don't think I am looking for anything, but perhaps I did not pay proper attention to this:

or we can look at China as it is today, a country with problems, but terribly mistreating its people. I look at China as it is today, since I am not hung up on the past.

That I agree with, and sorry I did not factor it into your post properly before.

Look at their behavior for the last 70 years. That's what counts, and that's the world we live in today. If you insist on perpetually living in the past, there will never be any peace or happiness in the world...

And that goes for China too. Post-WWII China has a much worse history than post WWII Japan. We can think of China as a country that brutally took Tibet in the 50's, and killed millions of its own people in the Great Leap Forward, or we can look at China as it is today, a country with problems, but <not> terribly mistreating its people. I look at China as it is today, since I am not hung up on the past.
Fun logic. Adolf Hitler always said Jews were evil. "The danger posed by Jewry for our people today finds expression in the undeniable aversion of wide sections of our people" as he said. Then he killed millions of jews.
I was waiting for you to see when you will support JP Nazy and blame Chinese from beginning. This is a Japanese Nazy view even from WWII. At the beginning of WWII, they just said Chinese were bad ,invaded China and made 30 million Chinese ppl dead. Nazy view and nazy opionion, nothing else.
Second, if you want to know sth about Tibet, I can start another lesson at other thread for you.

Fun logic. Adolf Hitler always said Jews were evil. "The danger posed by Jewry for our people today finds expression in the undeniable aversion of wide sections of our people" as he said. Then he killed millions of jews.
I was waiting for you to see when you will support JP Nazy and blame Chinese from beginning. This is a Japanese Nazy view even from WWII. At the beginning of WWII, they just said Chinese were bad ,invaded China and made 30 million Chinese ppl dead. Nazy view and nazy opionion, nothing else.
Second, if you want to know sth about Tibet, I can start another lesson at other thread for you.
Either you don't understand English well enough to handle a sensitive discussion, or you're insane. I'm hoping the former, but won't be surprised if it's the latter.

Hitler has nothing to do with Korea in the 21st century.

Either you don't understand English well enough to handle a sensitive discussion, or you're insane. I'm hoping the former, but won't be surprised if it's the latter.

Hitler has nothing to do with Korea in the 21st century.
I have pointed this out about my English level even to you first when I came to this BBS, and I believe you can understand my meaning after you have replied so many posts. You started this at this moment again, I believe you try to say, your english is better, so you are right about everything? Or can I consider this as another kind of personal attact just like you already done a few posts before, like saying I'm "dumbest" or "dumpest poster"?

You are really good at English, but I have to say, only good at it.

You mentioned Chinese's wrong deeds, so I said Hitler had done the same thing to jews. Surely Hitler has nothing to do with Korean, however the culture revolution in China has anything to do with Korean? I can understand that your mind is a little confused while cannot remember things wrote by yourself a moment ago.
If Japanese can stop worship their WWII war crimes at nowadays, and giving back honestly what they have taken between WWI and WWII. I will also stop to say the word Nazy.
But the truth is, Japanese including yourself, blame other Asians not to forget past in one hand, then visit to shrines honoring wartime crimes in another hand.
Desire nuclear weapon strongly, asking Americans should put nuclear weapons between Japan and China. This makes NKoreans feel horrible and ask to develope their own nuclear weapons in reaction.
I cannot imagin if Germany still worship people like Hitler and say Jews are threat to their country in 2013, what the reaction of European and American will be.

I have pointed this out about my English level even to you first when I came to this BBS, and I believe you can understand my meaning after you have replied so many posts.
I don't know about you pointing out your English, but sure, you may have. I haven't followed your posts, to be honest. Thing is, I understand (mostly) what you're writing, but you definitely aren't understanding what I'm writing.

When you wrote that I wouldn't understand things about Ryukyu as a "so-called foreigner there," that was a really dumb thing to write. Not because of your English. Saying that a foreigner living in a place is unable to understand the place, the history and so on is really dumb. And to say so-called foreigner, as if I was lying about it, that was dumb. I have my experience and knowledge, there is no reason to assume I'm lying.

You may be a very intelligent person, but you aren't understanding the discussion in this thread at all. And your posting today is more examples of that. It's not to say you aren't welcome here (and it's not my place to say, anyway), but maybe you should give people the benefit of the doubt before you start calling them Nazis, especially considering you have some difficulty understanding things.

nailed-it-11.jpg

Well if thats not a good reason to nuke em i don't know what is

Well if thats not a good reason to nuke em i don't know what is
I don't know if it's my age, or that I'm a dour, humourless human, but nuke jokes rub me the wrong way. Sorry. I think it's me though. I've taken the bombings in Japan in in a way I haven't other human tragedies. Usually I'm willing to find a little humour in black situations.

Really?
Nukes have killed a comparatively tiny amount of people.
It's the effort involved, that being very little. Pressing a button to kill thousands and thousands nauseates me. Of course, other forms of warfare are nauseating too, but you don't hear many cluster bomb jokes being told.
methinks the lady doth protest too much
As I said, it may be my age, I just don't see the humour in them anymore.

Although your quote usually implies a kind of denial, as if I secretly loved them or something, but that would just be weird. Methinks your quote was a non-sequitor.

Probably what I like least about the "nuke 'em" post is that I know lots of people would simply agree in earnest and fail to see any sort of comedy that means "don't do it." They would only see the comedy in actually doing it.

Yes, nukes have killed relatively few "so far" but if the nukes ever start flying like conventional weapons, that is going to change REAL FREAKING FAST. So I take nukes very seriouisly.

When you wrote that I wouldn't understand things about Ryukyu as a "so-called foreigner there," that was a really dumb thing to write. Not because of your English. Saying that a foreigner living in a place is unable to understand the place, the history and so on is really dumb. And to say so-called foreigner, as if I was lying about it, that was dumb. I have my experience and knowledge, there is no reason to assume I'm lying.

You may be a very intelligent person, but you aren't understanding the discussion in this thread at all. And your posting today is more examples of that. It's not to say you aren't welcome here (and it's not my place to say, anyway), but maybe you should give people the benefit of the doubt before you start calling them Nazis, especially considering you have some difficulty understanding things.
Donot play your language skill here. And because you are rude and curse again, there is no need for us to have a further discussion. Remember it's you to jump out here defending nazy japan with no reason.
When I quoted things from wikipedia, you still said you didnot understand the evidence and started personal attact, so just stop the topic. You may have a good tougne of your mother language, but your attitude should go back to senior school to get some education again.

Back
Top Bottom