What's new

Uploading Photos to Gallery

Well I see I am still having problems. None of the photos from Flikr can be seen and when I try to re-upload the same pic from my computer I get this message:

DSC00241.JPG: Uploaded file not found
Typical reason is that the file exceeded allowed limits.

I cannot understand why as the pic is no bigger than the previous ones I uploaded and is there a limit to the file size?

Also, why cannot one delete a photo one has posted? And why can I not delete the "images" that cannot be seen?

I will keep trying, but I am about to just give up altogether.

Well I see I am still having problems. None of the photos from Flikr can be seen and when I try to re-upload the same pic from my computer I get this message:

DSC00241.JPG: Uploaded file not found
Typical reason is that the file exceeded allowed limits.

I cannot understand why as the pic is no bigger than the previous ones I uploaded and is there a limit to the file size?

Also, why cannot one delete a photo one has posted? And why can I not delete the "images" that cannot be seen?

I will keep trying, but I am about to just give up altogether.

I'd stick with using Photobucket. I've not had any problems using them.

Uploading pics from photobucket into the chinese section also causes problems now, they never show up, even if they say, its uploaded. . .and thats about all, I ever hear or see from them after this.
The three former ones were done from my PC directly and OK at that time.
So, whats this now?
Also I had a simple boy's face for the japanese section, that was not taken, for mysterious reasons, that also never fitted.
I am very puzzled now. . .

Back
Top Bottom