What's new

undergraduate 2011 applicatoion

NiRvAsH

後輩
29 Oct 2010
hi there :)
i was exploring around the internet and also on some of this forum threads about information for the application for the MEXT scholarship for undergraduate , and i was wandering , is it important to know the japanese language before applying ?
is some threads here they say the its not important because u will learn it after arriving in japan , but a friend of mine sad to me that u should learn it before applying.
i dont know what to do , should i apply without knoing the language or there is a possibility that i have to learn the language and then apply? :?
please help me because the application dates are arriving very soon :unsure::unsure:

You can apply without having any previous knowledge of the Japanese language. You should start studying Japanese immediately though, it would definitely have a positive impact on your chances. The undergraduate examinations are very difficult, so start preparing for those as well. Check out the JASSO website for exams from previous years.

hmmm....
but the examinations test are done after finishing the one year japanese language or before that?

You have to write the examinations to qualify for the scholarship. Check the JASSO website.

I'm already studying on very good cram schools here in brazil to be ready for those exams, but me and my teachers are trying to figure what topics from the subjects are going to be in the exams.

Example: Math (A): Geometry, Space Geometry, Calculus, etc.

Does anyone know where I can find an accurate list of that?

You guys know, some subjects studied in high schools around the world might vary. =)

try to find them out from the jasso website because there are the exams till 3 or 4 years ago.
good luck :)

Thanks =) I had even printed all the exams like 3 times to show my teachers XD But what I'm exactly looking for is a lit with all the subjects in math, physics, chemistry and english. In Brazil we have college exams similar to those and usually the exam-makers release a list of the subjects that will be in.

Example (again):

Math- Calculus, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry...

Thanks again =)

well that i dont know , but there must be the most important things over the 4 years of study in high school (in my county) like in physic there must be something like gravity or the theory of relativity , quantum physic etc. i math maybe some equations , derivatives somethings like that.
i will start study as soon as i finish my graduation...

have u already send the application letters?

Last edited:
Here in my local Japanese embassy the aplication letters will be avaiable only in March =) What about you?

well my country doesnt have an japanese embassy , but the italian embassy covers my county as well and they start in march too.
which field are u majoring ? im majoring physic , astronomy to be more precise.

oh thnx for the info man 👍👍
i think i have to start to study now because there is so much to do
thnx again

I'll be majoring in Computer Engineering or Mechatronics, depends on the universities =) Physics sounds cool, and at there you can look for the ohmsha institute, they are recoganized all around the world =)

OMG THANK YOU VERY MUUUUUUCH!!!!!!! *-* Now my teachers will be able to help me better on what I need =D

Little help guys =)

hello , guys i was looking on jasso website but can't find the exams till 3 or 4 years ago. like someone said... i really want to find them can anyone help me please? =(

Back
Top Bottom