What's new

Monbukagakusho Undergraduate 2015

Welcome to our Japan community!

A discussion forum for all Things Japanese. Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Shaneah26

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! :D I'm from the Philippines :x3: I just want to ask if anyone here is waiting for their interview results or recieved an email/call already? :notworthy: It's almost been a month since I had my interview (June 30) and still no email/call (this week will be the last bec. the embassy said results will come out after 1 month) :confused: Are they only contacting the shortlisted ones? :dead: I'm really getting worried :cry:

Cesaruv

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone, sorry to bother you :D i was wondering if anyone stll got the past exams (2011 - 2015). If so, can please pleaseee email them to me :nailbiting: thanks a lot.

fonfon

後輩
Reaction score
Past Papers

I found papers for 2011 and 2012 so if anyone's interested, message me and I'll be happy to help :)
Hello keshant! Could you please email me the past papers! I would be very delightful if you could spare some time to do so! Please sent me as many as you have found! I have searched too but I only found of the 2010 ones! Thank you in advance!

Zulfi Gautama

Registered
Reaction score
Past Papers

I found papers for 2011 and 2012 so if anyone's interested, message me and I'll be happy to help :)

Hi Keshant!
I am surfing the internet and happen to see your thread. Could you sent me 2011 and 2012 monbu papers? I have looked everywhere and couldn't find one! Oh btw, are you currently studying in Japan? I recognize that there are so many threads about monbu from you! It will be nice to know you.
Thank you ;)

Squishy

先輩
Reaction score
Guy, just wanna point out that Keshant hasn't logged in for almost two years.

Ichiko

Registered
Reaction score
Hy keshant , i'm new here . My planning is applying to monbukagakusho but i still have not found monbu paper. Can you help me for this . please send me papers of 2011 and 2012 to this email : [email protected]
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu^^

sameerb1

Registered
Reaction score
Hi sorry about the extremely late reply >_<
I have emailed the past papers to you :)
Hi! Keshant I have applied for the monbukagakusho scholarship 2017-2018 for college of technology I will really appreciate if you cold send me the previous year questions ( from 2010-2016)
Email: [email protected]

Top Bottom