What's new

Translation help with short audio/video clip

Can someone please help on these two pictures? Thank you in advance!
Gaia_05sp1_zpsdaabcf5f-1.jpg

Gaia_05sp2_zps92726a51-1.jpg

いずれも村人になりまさかの
izure mo murabito ni nari masaka no

そんなものです
Sonna mono desu.

The first one is an incomplete sentence. The second one can have different meanings depending on the context.

窶堋「窶堋ク窶堙ェ窶堙?窶伉コツ人窶堙俄?堙遺?堙ィ窶堙懌?堋ウ窶堋ゥ窶堙
izure mo murabito ni nari masaka no
窶堋サ窶堙ア窶堙遺?堙?窶堙娯?堙??堋キ
Sonna mono desu.
The first one is an incomplete sentence. The second one can have different meanings depending on the context.
Thank you, we'll do our best to work on it more.

If anyone can please help with filling in these missing words, it's much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Cannot catch the beginnings. ZF clip1 1 - YouTube - * ______* and destroy that (Zone) family once and for all. Understood?!

ZF clip4 - YouTube - *_____*...come right away.

ZF clip5 - YouTube - *_____* This is Zone Fighter. I've been shoved into the trunk of a car by those scumbag Garaga. They're probably taking me to their *hideout.

Thank you again for any help/confirmation.

ゴールドの指令通り
GŌRUDO no shirei dōri
on Gold's instructions

迎えの車を行かせましたから
Mukae no kuruma wo ikasemashita kara
I sent a car to pick you up, so

ランドスーピーよりミリファーへ
RANDOSŪPĪ yori MIRIFĀ e
From RANDOSŪPĪ to MIRIFĀ*

*As you might know, these are anagrams of "Peace Land" and "family", respectively.
ランドピー --> ピーランド "Peace Land"
ミリファー --> ファミリー "family"

Any help for this clip is highly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance. Clip 1 : UD08clip01 - YouTube
Clip 1:" It seems you've become a deceptive person. "
(I'm really not sure if this is right..I keep hearing "kidou" and "deceptive" is the only translation that i thought might make sense. The rest is "...sou jin (maybe...) ni narimashita"

自動操縦になりました。
Jidōsōjū ni narimashita.
The autopilot is on now.

If anyone can please help with these 2 very short clips, I cannot quite catch them. Thank you in advance.
clip 1 :
clip 2 : http://youtu.be/90ewJXCN8aQ
...something missile? missile something??

Again thank you very much beforehand.

What is the title of the program? To search "ミサイル" with the title might be easier than to pick up the word from the second clip.

Thank you both for your input and help. The show title is "ロボット刑事 Robotto Keiji" ...I've been trying to search websites to find some info on weapons and such. No luck. Maybe it just says like 'K Missile' ? . The title character is nicknamed just 'K' in the show.

That's it. "K missile" is the answer, as Wikipedia stated.

Kの武器・装備・技
ロボット破壊銃
Kの右胸から飛び出す必殺武器。犯罪ロボットを粉砕する威力を持った速射弾を発射する。連射も可能。第14話でガンリキマンを倒した高熱火炎、第16話でタイホウマンを倒したKミサイルも発射可能。
ロボット刑事 - Wikipedia

If someone can help with these clips. Much appreciated!
..."?...You're still awake?" (not sure about the first thing he says. maybe the girl's name...or just an exclamation like "Oh my!" ?

..."All of you take a good look." "Yeah I looked at it and read it" (not 100% on the last part)

Girl's name Akane.

Yeah, I saw it. I saw it.

It would be easier to watch (and catch) if you didn't slice them down to the bare bones in terms of length. Try leaving a few more seconds on each end in the future.m

It would even be nice if you told us what stuff is from. It would be a little more conversational and a lot less wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am.

First, I will thank you for your help. "Thank you, for your help , it is highly appreciated. "
Secondly, I will make the clips longer to include the whole conversation to better assist in help.
These particular clips are from a show called Eko Eko Azarak TV series. If you like horror/supernatural, you may want to check it out. There are movies, as well as a second series. Thank you again for your help.

This is from the movie Lady Battle Cop, which was just recently released on DVD. If someone can help with the plates in the pic and the small audio clip of what the drunk, laughing guy says, especially to the cop. Much appreciated and thankful. It will help complete the translation about as thorough as we can. Thank you. Here is the pic: http://i62.tinypic.com/fvfhmu.png and audio is here:

You're asking for this not for your personal Japanese language study but for work on a fansub project? Is that correct?

Both actually. I have an extreme minimal skill of the language (trying my best), but the main translator some times has trouble hearing correctly or just feels better to have a 'double-check' on the things. That's why the clips are short. It's done for translation and learning.

Both actually. I have an extreme minimal skill of the language (trying my best), but the main translator some times has trouble hearing correctly or just feels better to have a 'double-check' on the things. That's why the clips are short. It's done for translation and learning.

That being the case, I will ask to be excused from further participation. I wish you had made it clear from the beginning that is what you're doing.

Hmm, it 's good for practicing, as we are doing. Some things just are beyond our skills as of now and some times it's difficult to have a good ear for when you're not so established. I didn't know there was, well never mind. All I can do is thank you and anyone else who has helped in the past. I won't bother for help here any more. Thank you. Peace.

Hmm, it 's good for practicing, as we are doing. Some things just are beyond our skills as of now and some times it's difficult to have a good ear for when you're not so established. I didn't know there was, well never mind. All I can do is thank you and anyone else who has helped in the past. I won't bother for help here any more. Thank you. Peace.

I'm not knocking what you're doing. I just don't choose to be a party to it. You can keep on asking for help, and you'll probably get it.

You're essentially asking us to help pirate copyrighted materials....and to do work for a team which we're not a part of, don't even know about, don't get credit for doing work for, and don't even get access to the final output. Is that the sort of think you'd like to find out someone else was doing to you?

Be up front about what you want and what you want it for. People can then choose to participate or not.

Back
Top Bottom