What's new

THE Diru quiz of Doom!

haha... he was sexy even if he was insane... I don't think being Gackt's pet would be all that bad XD

alas...but it is such tourcher when you wake up...it's like NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WHY, CRUEL FATE!? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?
this was my first j-rock dream...how nice it was that i got a hug from my beloved Daisuke-sama *swoon*.
it was weird though, cuz....toshiya-kun's head was shaved...><* but it was still toshiya, sooo...XD
werewolf hunters, eh? :LOL: you have very strange dreams...that Gackt one made me laugh so hard...*tap tap*...*scribble*XDDD that'd be so great!!! i wish i could be a hobo so daisuke-sama would take me in...i don't care if i was mute...i don't need words to express my love!!! XD i might accidentally scare him away, but...
foam? that's what it is? i still say it's pancake batter... :eek: well, extra-fluffy pancake batter, perhaps? :D who knows...
i've heard if you really wanna have a dream about something, you just think super hard about nothing but that until you fall asleep! i don't know what i was thingking about...i think it was my boyfriend...(i WISH he looked like daisuke-sama! XDD shh, don't tell...)
well, maybe i'll dream more tonight...maybe this time i'll meet KYO-KUN!! :( pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease...

Hehe... 😌

...it's not like I'm trying to dream about them. It just happens... *guesses she is just lucky... in a weird way*

Or... maybe it's takes many years to develop the ability to have jrock dreams... I've been listening since 2000... only for about a year now I have had and jrock related dreams... I have them quite often too... alleast once a week... but I don't remember half of them.

Ummm.... maybe if you imagine a scenario right before you go to sleep and keep think ing it till you fall asleep... your dream will continue in that thought... or something... *has never tried this* ...it could work.... maybe.... a little. *will try tonight*

haha, maybe that's it. i've only been listening for about two years. *feels inexperienced* i wish i had more j-rock dreams...even weird ones...:D

Hehe... but back then I didn't realize I was listening to jrock... *is dumb* I used to wait for the bus and we listened to Malice Mizer... and I didn't even realize it. *is very dumb*

I would give you some if I could... I've had some really bad ones too...

haha! i didn't realize it either! i was flying home from england, and i was listening to the japanese station (YES!) and i jacked the radio guide from the plane (they have like what, 500? what's one little magazine to them, eh?) and just kind of shoved it in my closet and forgot about it. then my friend got me into Dual Jewel, so i thought they were my first J-Rock band, and i felt really bad when i started liking Diru more (nooooooo, hayato, i swear i won't betray you!!) but then about a month ago i found that guide, and (keep in mind during the duration of the flight i listened to each song about five times. 11 hour flight = lots of J-Music) i read through the song list, and Diru's Jessica was on there! i was so happy! i didn't have to feel guilty about betraying hayato anymore because Diru had been and always will be my number one!! huzzah! (don't feel stupid, i was too! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!) (although, that's not really something to be proud of...heh...><;)

1.) What was the first Dir en Grey song you got stuck on?

Saku

2.) What was the first Dir en Grey PV you saw?

Child Prey

3.) What is your favorite song from Missa?

cant find album >_<

4.) Top three songs from Gauze

cant find album >_<

5.) Top three songs from Macabre?

cant find album >_<

6.) Top three songs from Kisou?

cant find album >_<

7.) What's your favorite song from Six Ugly?

cant find album >_<

8.) Top three songs from Vulgar?

cant find album >_<

9.) Top three songs from Withering Death?

cant find album >_<

10.) Favortire Kyo look?

Saku & Child Prey

11.) Favorite Toshiya look?

hm....Obscure

12.) Favorite Kaoru look?

Child Prey

13.) Favorite Die look?

all of them ^_^

14.) Favorite Shinya look?

The Final

15.) What's Dir en Grey's catchiest song?

Myaku

16.) What's your favorite album?

Macabre

17.) What's your favorite PV?

Saku

18.) Missa or Six Ugly?

cant find album >_<

19.) Byo Shin : Missa or Six Ugly version?

cant find album >_<

20.) Is Kyo -insert forbidden 'k' word-?

i unno......

21.) If you could hang out with one member for a day... which one would it be?

Toshiya

22.) Which Dir en Grey song do you think should have had a PV?

Myaku(i unno if it has one)

23.) Who is your favorite Dir en Grey member?

Toshiya!

24.) Any Dir en Grey songs make you cry?

nope....T_T

25.) Ok your really upset/angry... which Dir en Grey song do you listen to?

SAKU!

26.) Your feeling spontaneous today. You decide you want get your hair cut or dyed... which look do you choose?

i unno......me black me have no hair :)

27.) If you could steal one item of clothing from any Dir en Grey member what would you steal?

The Spiked Headphones from the Child Prey video ^_^

28.) What's your favorite random thing about Dir en Grey? (this can be anything... feel free to gush)

they crossdress lol.

29.) How do you feel about vomit? Pick one.
-what?!?!?! What does that have to do with anything?
-YUCK!!!
-Are you serious... is this really a question?
-...you're weird o_O
-I love when Kyo vomits... it's so sexy/'k' word
-Kyo's so talented... I only hope that one day I'll be able to throw up on command
-Kyo really shouldn't do that... it's so unhealthy... it pains me to see him do it

Kyo's so talented... I only hope that one day I'll be able to throw up on command

30.) Was this quiz fun? Pick one.
-Yea I guess
-OMG! Yes Kyo is so 'k word'... more questions! more questions!
-I'm glad it's over. Way too many questions
-Are you trying to ruin my life?
-Absolutely... I love you for inventing it
-I'm going to find you and kill you for wasting my time

Absolutely... I love you for inventing it

*sniff* I miss it... but I downloaded it impatiently while waiting for it to come in the mail so I have it... but it's not the same... *cries*

I could send it to you :p

noooooo way i would never loose them! i kant find a non-internet place to buy them in wilmington NC >_<

Baka Eki said:
noooooo way i would never loose them! i kant find a non-internet place to buy them in wilmington NC >_<
THAT'S SO SAD! I CRY FOR YOU!! 😭
does it have to be not online??? you could get them at anime conventions, i guess...*doesn't know about anything in North Carolina, as is Californian* uh...i feel so bad for you...:(
you could download! i have some, if you want (not whole albums, but...better than nothing, right?)

pinkkillerkisou:SEND ME!!! OMG I LOVE YOU!! (pm me about it!!)

mizerable_d said:
YOU LOST IT? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH T__T how... *searches with you*
I don't know... I had it in my laptop bag when I left home... but now it's gone... I looked everywhere. Maybe when I was looking for something else in there it fell out and I never noticed 😭
drain_away said:
pinkkillerkisou:SEND ME!!! OMG I LOVE YOU!! (pm me about it!!)
Will do! :p

Cage (the first i listened to ^^ツー)...
and shortly after i had a deep love for Riyuu/Wake

Garden

Aoi Tsuki

Mazohyst of Decadence, Schwein no Isu, Cage

Zakuro, Riyuu, Hotarubi/Keika

-karasu-, Bottom of the Death Valley, embryo

byo'shin

shokubeni, Amber, kasumi

dead tree, Merciless Cult, C

10.) Favortire Kyo look?

Macabre

Garden

Macabre

13.) Favorite Die look?

Indies... how did he dare to cut his wonderful hair ;_;?
I like uniforms ~

kisou

Cage, Myaku, Yokan, C

kisou & Withering to Death

304 Goushitsu, Hakushi no Sakura

18.) Missa or Six Ugly?

Missa

6Ugly (Vanilla Shake Hus Complex XD!)

kind of, most of the time, yes

- (they'd all hate me, so it would better to -not- hang out with them ^^ツー)

-karasu- and shokubeni (my favs)
and I'd love to see the Aoi Tsuki PV ._.ツー (but there already is one)

Kyテエ (I'm not a Kyテエ-fangirl anymore, but his lyrics are adorable and his voice is very special)

every 2nd... embryo the most, then Merciless Cult

Schwein no Isu, Mr.Newsman, Domestic Fxxer Family... everything fast and growly

26.) Your feeling spontaneous today. You decide you want get your hair cut or dyed... which look do you choose?

-maybe- drats like shinya, but I'm happy with my own hair, thanks XP

27.) If you could steal one item of clothing from any Dir en Grey member what would you steal?

Die's uniforms

28.) What's your favorite random thing about Dir en Grey? (this can be anything... feel free to gush)

the lyrics....

-YUCK!!!
-...you're weird o_O
-Kyo's so talented... I only hope that one day I'll be able to throw up on command
-Kyo really shouldn't do that... it's so unhealthy... it pains me to see him do it

I have no meaning about that... I hate vomiting ppl, but with kyテエ it is 'ok'.
If he thinks, he should do so...
(and hey, I love spitting blood, too ^^ツー)

-Yea I guess

ya, it was very nice, but where's the question about the fav. lyrics ;_;ツー?
okok, it was great ^_~

This has been plagueing me for a while...i have to update my answers, or i won't be able to sleep at night!!

Yokan...I couldn't stop...it was...so addicting...><

...GAUZE...mode of Adam...*shudder*...there is a reason I don't watch scary movies...I CAN'T...(I almost threw up...his eyes...HIS EYES! *whimper*)...that was my first impression of Dir en grey...the first thing I ever saw or heard...my...my innocence...(I was such an innocent little girl before that...and then my friend introduced me to Dir en grey...thank god.)

Garden! (in truth, I don't know many others...I don't own the CDs...*cry* I have no money...)

YOKAN RULES ALL and Schwein no Isu and I love love love Mask (the PV is AWESOME)

Berry, Children (is the cool), and Deity

Embryo. I don't have three favorites, because Embryo rules all. (Kyo is so k***** in that PV! kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!)

...you expect me to pick!? *thinks very very hard* ...umbrella...NONONOWAIT Mr. Newsman...NONONO Byou Shinn...WAITWAIT how bout all three?

DRAIN AWAY IS THE BEST and kasumi and Child Prey

(I don't have it yet...*cry*)
HAH! I can finally answer this!! (i heart you, pinkkiller!)
Dead Tree, Kodou, and...Jesus Christ R'n R/Merciless Cult/Garbage (shhh...pretend those are all one...i'm so indecisive...😌)

10.) Favortire Kyo look?

THE FINAL or how he looked in the Japan Manipulated Life Tour (read Fool's Mate) or Drain Away.
I changed my mind. i heart his Kodou look! :D

Manipulated Life tour (he looks so cool!)

THE FINAL

13.) Favorite Die look?

oh man...this is hard...*thinks* um...either the Macabre tour, or Embryo PV or THE FINAL...or when he's just casual and walking around in sporty looking clothes with his short hair and sunglasses.
i really like his Kodou look, too.

How he looks in the drain away PV. So cute!
i still can't decide wether or not i like his dredlocks in THE FINAL, they're very interesting, to say the least...but i LOVE his Akura no Oka look. or Yokan. he's so cute with flowers in his hair...:D

Child Prey. Or Filth. Or Yokan or Mask or Berry or...actually maybe Umbrella. okay, yeah, it's a tie between Child Prey and Umbrella.
no wait...it might just be JCRnR. or R to the Core. aw crap, i can't decide these things...

Tie between Six Ugly and Vulgar.
F THAT!! (although they are both very good) Withering to Death has stolen my heart. each time a new one comes out, i like it better than the last. i used to think there could be nothing better than GUAZE, and now i can't get over WtD. but i love all of them, really.

Obscure or Embryo or Ain't Afraid to Die...Or THE FINAL. (I know, I know, I am terribly indecisive).
again, F THAT!! Kodou is simply the awesomest. although Kyo-kun is so k***** in embryo...X3

18.) Missa or Six Ugly?

HOW CAN YOU ASK!?!? SIX UGLY, OF COURSE!!!

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX UGLYYYYYYYYYY

HOW CAN HE NOT BE!? A FROG!?!? *is incredulous* Kyo is not only sex, Kyo is THE sex! HE'S KYO, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
(my mom said kyo can't sing and i was sad...his voice is so cool, how can she not see it!? *shakes head* adults these days...such a shame...)

Oh, Daisuke-sama...will my dream of meeting you ever be realized??? Daisuke (obviously) because I love him! And he's funny, and seems to be really personable, and he has a sense of humor AND we have the same birthday!! HOORAY FOR DECEMBER 20TH!
*sigh* daisuke-kun...

mmm...umbrella.
Dead Tree!! Merciless Cult! C! JCRnR!! Garbage!! sctratch that, how bout they make one for each of the WtD songs, like they did with GUAZE?? i wish they did that with all of their albums...*is sad*

ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY DAISUKE-SAMA, FOR HE IS KING. (and a hot king, to boot.)
amen to that.

Ain't Afraid to Die is so...depressing...I love it...it makes me sad...
Higeki wa me futa wo oroshita is really sad...and so is Kodou...:(

Schwein no Isu or ZAN or Byou Shin (Six Ugly).
F THAT!! GARBAGE ALL THE WAY!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!

I already died my hair red (sorry, Daisuke, but I'm not going to cut my hair like you...I lack the courage...). An obvious Tribute to the greatest human EVER!
EVEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!

Daisuke's FINAL suit....preferably with him still in it. XD
Kyo's leopard Kodou jacket!! XD with him still in it, too!

(I agree, Kyo's hand dances are the cool) The fact that everyone always makes fun of Shinya. He's such a good sport for putting up with it. Like in the Macabre 2000-2001 tour DVD, when Kaoru goes through Shinya's CD case, and there are barely any in it (and they are all placed in randomly) so he starts teasing him. OR (same DVD) how in the van, Daisuke sits in front of Shinya, and Shinya's trying to see over him, so Daisuke puts a magazine on top of his head to block Shinya's view. XD

-YUCK!!!
-...you're weird o_O

Kyo's so talented... I only hope that one day I'll be able to throw up on command. (it's not real, anyway...it shows him on the Macabre DVD putting stuff in his mouth before the show...)
heheh...
*vomits*
...that's so cool...

-Yea I guess

OMG! Yes Kyo is so 'k word'... more questions! more questions!

Back
Top Bottom