What's new

MORE Diru Quizzes...They Never Get Old, Do They?

Treat him nice...? -scoffs-

Joking! Don't kill me! Or strangle me like everyone else does! -hides-

:D the understanding kyo quiz is a trick quiz.
in one of his interviews kyo said that all of his songs are love songs.
put the love song answer for every question and you'll get the 100% result.
XD

Well, I'm sure he was making a joke or being sarcastic when he said it, but still, I remember seeing it. Somewhere. But I can't remember where...and I can't find it!!
-whines-

Actually I could see berry as a love song...It has a lack of love but hey, thats still love right? XDDD lol but I never saw anything about him saying that...

Yeah, he was probably just joking/being sarcastic/whatever ^^;;

I think that was pretty obvious just from reading the 100% result...^^;;

1035584253_zakuro-1.jpg

Hey, check it out. I didn't get a Morning Musume song this time. XD

but love songs are about attraction to another person, not your parents... :? Kyo-kun likes to be obscure, ne? and he does write a lot of love songs.

hmmm...interesting....never heard that song T_T but i still dont think berry is a love song athough i think zan is

ZAN and Cage are both love songs in their own sadistic little ways. ^.^ As for Berry...well, I guess if you went by the irony rule, the way the child seems so innocent could reflect a sick kind of love.

But WAIT!!! Another little interesting bit of information...Kyo likes to lie in interviews...so, in fact, this entire debate is pointless. XD

Yeah...I was sitting here..."Why, OH WHY, would Kyo say that..."...and then I remembered the answer to a quiz on Kyo's habits I took about a year ago. Oy! :p

But, D there is more then one kind of love!!

haha it says we should hug you...ok...*hugs the Kitty boy*
heh I love the fact that the background for the result is a picture of Toshiya's kitty...

Back
Top Bottom