What's new

The Best Solution for Frustrated Women

He, i know the feeling, sure it's not nice, it has happend 2 me as well, u can't really do away with right away, but i didn't let it bother me, but yeah the pride thing is true, or the fear of rejection i'd say is even bigger :(

A lot of guys still like to "hunt and gather", I guess... ☝

(And alot of girls like to be "hunted and gathered.") :giggle:

I just feel that if a girl likes a guy then they should make a move. All of us have been brought up that men should be the one to make the move on the women first but if we all always hold up to the tradition then we can never move on i mean look at the amish they hold up their traditions up the *** and they live with no electricity and same goes with the guy if he likes a women then he should make a move but it shouldent always be left on men to do these things

Well, since i'm to much of a coward to approach a girl i hope that if a girl likes me then she will make the first move.

I think it's hard for us girls to make the first move! If a girl makes the first move, and the guy doesn't like her, he will think that she is very desperate for love and annoying, then he will start avoiding the girl. Or else you are a pretty girl then guys will give you a try! Anyway, even if the guy accepts the girl, i think that the guy will still think that the girl is easy to get and he won't pay much attention to keep her as his girl...

StarCrap said:
Most asian girls like to go out in groups. If a guy were to go out with an asian girl, be prepared for the whole group to tag along.
lol.. so true.. usually this happens when both of them doesnt know each other that well, so they always drag their friends with them :D

canadian_kor said:
Well, unlike you, many guys still have a hard time handling rejection. It's a pride thing. I know this may sound irrational (and you're right, guys shouldn't make a big deal about rejection), but it is tough when you hear the dreaded "NO" (or even worse "I just want to be friends").
Duo said:
He, i know the feeling, sure it's not nice, it has happend 2 me as well, u can't really do away with right away, but i didn't let it bother me, but yeah the pride thing is true, or the fear of rejection i'd say is even bigger :(

True.
A normal rejection hurts but its bearable, and the pride thing wouldnt be crushed that badly tho for most men. But what if you get a NO + disgusted face("eww.. who would want to go out with a trash like you") kind of rejection? Is it even possible say "i didn't let it bother me" in this case. I think some men already went through this kind of rejection. So i think a "painfully obvious hints" is really helpful for this kind of people(eg me - no pride left and selfesteem at negative level).

Back
Top Bottom