What's new

StarOcean For Playstation2! Are you playing!

star ocean isnt that hard i beat it in a day i was kinda hoping with 2 discs it would be longer but it was awesome all the way through. hey esca do you like cliff? he kinda has the same attitude you do so i was wondering lol. i myself am more like albel wait till you get to fight the final boss his name is "luther" he has these 2 moves that really back a punch so when he yells either "WALLOW IN DESPAIR!!!!" or "DATA SHOULD BEHAVE AS SUCH!!!!" you want to put some distance between you and him all in all he is mad easy but after you beat the game you get to fight him and Fayt together and that is also a really easy battle or at least it was for me i am the only one i know that has beaten the second one. make sure to take Fayt out first beacuse he can be a real pain in the arse if not dealt with right off the bat. but if you followed my weapon instructions and what not it will be easy. The really cool thing is i didnt know how to increase my characters stats untill i beat luther for the first time. now i got all my stats maxed beacuse i had so much experience built up. so if i can beat it with that much health you shouldnt have a problem. Good luck esca let me know how you make out.

Back
Top Bottom