What's new

South African here

catz

後輩
30 May 2006
So.... um.. i'm catz... and from south africa...
i want to go study in japan in 2008 and well yeah.

will update my avatar and signature soon

Hey!! welcome!!! I want to go to Japan too....maybe study there!!! well happy posting and see yah around 🙂

Heyheyheyheyhey!! Welcome to the JREF forum and thanks for your enthausiastuc introduction!! 😊
South Africa is a beautiful country I heard.. Or "interesting" to say the least if you know what I mean. I don't know much about it except some dirty words a friend of mine told me and.. I love your wines!! 👍
Ah well, hope to read some interesting posts from you soon!!

It's going into Summer full speed ahead here in ole Shinano, the heart and roof of Japan, and when it gets all warm and sunny and stuff, these weeds and the grass around the house place here just have a party. . .so I have to work hard to keep them under control.

I will always set aside some time, though, to welcome those who have joined our great big happy family, and wish them well while encouraging them to check out the entire forum and post when they can.

Welcome catz san !! Please enjoy the forum and make yourself at home as you make friends and get to know us. I look forward to getting the chance to talk to you again !! See you 'round !!

Back
Top Bottom