What's new

Should I give up finding Japanese girls on the internet?

Yep. Its better to find people in real life than online in general cuz you don't know who might be behind that computer.

Stop trying to make things happen with an expectation of what you'll get out of it. That distorts your motivations and leaves you grasping at the outcome; when your desired outcome doesn't come to pass, you're bound to get upset, or think that your time was wasted.

Start from the perspective of doing what you enjoy. Pursue the knowledge and skills that will make you the best and happiest version of yourself you can be. The people around you will take notice, and you'll find relationships begin to blossom without feeling like you've "done anything" to make them happen.

Are relationships even possible even during this pandemic crisis happening in the world?
It's exceptionally difficult to meet new people and start up new relationships, which is another reason I recommend trying to level up yourself and whatever skills you wish to pursue. The more capable you are the more confident you will be, which will make you a more attractive person.

Are relationships even possible even during this pandemic crisis happening in the world?
Sure. There are ways to have new relationships and keep yourself safe at the same time.
1618960377904.png

Live your life and you will find your people, and they will find you. Looking for someone simply because they are Japanese is not finding the right person, it's projecting your expectations onto a human who is already a unique individual.

Live your life and you will find your people, and they will find you. Looking for someone simply because they are Japanese is not finding the right person, it's projecting your expectations onto a human who is already a unique individual.
PERIOD! I like what you said right there! And its sad how many people place their expectations on oth3r people based on stereotypes and stuff like dat.

Back
Top Bottom