What's new

Search for my Japanese friend Mamoru (Seira) Yoshizaki.

Seena

Registered
4 Jun 2022
Since February 2022, my friend from Japan has deleted all his social networks, there were no prerequisites for this, they had a lot of plans and several cats. I have the home address and phone number of this person, but I think it's not humane to post their personal data for everyone to see.
I am perfectly sure that this person had suicidal tendencies, they were socially awkward, they did not respond to my message in the LINE app.
I sent them a letter through a Japanese address, no response, maybe they just left their last place of residence?
They have not been in any social network since February of this year. I'm losing hope. I really appreciate this person. I also don't want to look like a stalker in their eyes. I just want to know if they're okay, how can I find out about that?

Since February 2022, my friend from Japan has deleted all his social networks, there were no prerequisites for this, they had a lot of plans and several cats. I have the home address and phone number of this person, but I think it's not humane to post their personal data for everyone to see.
I am perfectly sure that this person had suicidal tendencies, they were socially awkward, they did not respond to my message in the LINE app.
I sent them a letter through a Japanese address, no response, maybe they just left their last place of residence?
They have not been in any social network since February of this year. I'm losing hope. I really appreciate this person. I also don't want to look like a stalker in their eyes. I just want to know if they're okay, how can I find out about that?
Sounds to me like you've done everything you can do. Just assume they are living their best life and move on...

Sounds to me like you've done everything you can do. Just assume they are living their best life and move on...
It sounds very easy, but I can't sleep without knowing what happened to this person. I still hope to find out about their well-being someday.

It sounds very easy, but I can't sleep without knowing what happened to this person. I still hope to find out about their well-being someday.
Are you sure they are not on social media any more? Is it possible they blocked you?

Yes, I also considered this version. But through the accounts of my friends, I realized that they had deleted all their social networks.
Although their Twitter account has not been deleted, but it is closed and apparently there is no something new there, they do not respond to my messages through it either

Yes, I also considered this version. But through the accounts of my friends, I realized that they had deleted all their social networks.
Although their Twitter account has not been deleted, but it is closed and apparently there is no something new there, they do not respond to my messages through it either
If so I'm sorry to say I don't have any more ideas.

Here in the US , we can call the police and they do a "welfare check" to make sure the person is OK if you have their address. Sad that that's not possible to do.

Here in the US , we can call the police and they do a "welfare check" to make sure the person is OK if you have their address. Sad that that's not possible to do.
Seems like that must be possible in Japan too but you might need some sort of standing or personal relationship for the police to take you seriously.

Back
Top Bottom