What's new

Rate other people's avatars

antantrevolution said:
Why, it's Amanda Tapping of course. She's from that show Stargate SG-1, but damned cute as hell. *swoon*

It's actually one of the two shows I watch on television.

But I am not obsessed with it!

Haha.

Ant
A-ha! Thought so that I knew her from somewhere! :haihai:
She's doing really fine in your sig! 😍
(pstpst... do you have a pic without flag you could send me?)

Lina Inverse said:
Shame? Why? Am I not allowed to find her attractive?
Or could it be that you are jealous? :D

I am SO extremely jealous! I need my policeman all to myself! :p :D

kirei_na_me said:
I am SO extremely jealous! I need my policeman all to myself! :p :D
Ok, that's just what I wanted to hear :haihai:
You're much more attractive than her anyway.

@frank
Well, if I look at your avatar, you're very green indeed, but isn't this normal for Geckos? :D

All of the avatars are great, but Frank always has the best ones! 👍

I'm thinking of changing my avatar to the one below. What can I say? I'm a big Staind fan!

Last edited:
It Is ......

difficult for members to comment on my avaters where I change them so often. I have such a large collection, I have to change them all the time to get to use them. When I run out, I'll have to learn how to do the moving ones. Trouble is, there someone else's avatar usually. I like to make mine using PhotoShop2. I enjoy looking at other peoples avatars, but don't like the big sigs, turned mine off.

Frank

😊

Frank what happened to the other avatar. Was that Jet Li and if it was what movie was that from. I thought I had all of his movies but that doesnt look familiar

My avatar is like the anime version of myself.
Am sure he is from Lupin 3 :?

anyone else like it?

Oh yea this is the only type of picture resembling me that will be on this or any forum.
I would'nt be much of a hitman with my picture on a forum smiling :)
thats just stupid.

Bounty Hunter said:

anyone else like it?

Oh yea this is the only type of picture resembling me that will be on this or any forum.
thats just stupid.

Actually, I think he's that doctor from Evangelion.

If you want a picture of a hitman, try this one...

All you'll have to do is click to view the pic, right click and upload as your avatar.

Peace,

Ant

Attachments

• Golgo 13.jpg
    Golgo 13.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 106
Bounty Hunter said:

anyone else like it?

thats just stupid.
That's Gendou Ikari from the anime "Neon Genesis Evangelion", the father of Shinji Ikari, one of the main characters.
You can read more about him (and other characters) on this page:
Characters page
Main page

I was going to go with the Staind avatar, but I think this one is more me. The picture is of Big Boa; big, mean (only if you mess with people I care about), and makes Rocky look like a 95 lbs. Japanese schoolgirl. :box:

Also, Lina you have a great avatar! 👍 Shows respect to the old school animes! :win:

Frank D. White said:
I enjoy looking at other peoples avatars, but don't like the big sigs, turned mine off.

Frank

😊

Yeah, they can get to be annoying and distracting sometimes. There are actually guidelines in the forum rules page, and this is what they say:

Forum Rules said:
All signatures should not exceed the following size limits: for text images 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size and up to 90 characters per line. Empty lines are also counted. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed; for images in signatures: one image up to 300 pixels wide, 100 pixels tall and 20k in size; for text and image, you can have a maximum of 2 normal lines (or 4 small lines) and one image (in a new line) up to 300 pixels wide, 60 pixels tall and 15k in size.

It would be nice if people would come a bit closer to these. For instance, it would be nice if people's sigs weren't as big or bigger than most of their posts.

Brooker said:
😄 I love my avatar and will never change it!!

Who is the person depicted on your avatar Brooker? He looks like a historical person, but I am having a hard time recognising him.

Miss_apollo7 said:
Who is the person depicted on your avatar Brooker? He looks like a historical person, but I am having a hard time recognising him.

He's the guy on the Ichi-man yen satsu (ten-thousand yen bill). I think his name was Fukuzawa Yukichi. I never learned japanese history in detail, so I only know that he wrote "Seiyo Jijo", which helped introduce Western institutions to Japanese society.

OMG!! THank you for informing!! When I see the avatar now, I really can see it's from the money bill!!! How embarrassing!! 😌

thankies!!!!!
ANybody know from what anime?!?! A point could be given...and i got 5 balls so its a good point :D

Here, have a 🎈

Back
Top Bottom