What's new

Rate other people's avatars

🎈
ohhh..FF7 is my all time Favorite! And i love my ava. I'm actually playing the game right now. Aeris just died...thank god! The movie scene was beautiful though!!!! I love the game!

[Picks the slap user option....again...its just that fun...]

Hey, Paul, I might just choose the 'date user' option. Would that be better? :p

Wait...don't answer that. I'm not sure I want to know the answer... :?

EscaFlowne

I have just saved the game at the "end of disc 1" point after Aearis's death... I'm playing the game right now too... that's just too wierd...
btw remember to pick up the "enemy skill" materia behind the 3rd bed! :D

Paul gets 1st place and Esca is a close 2nd.

BUT
Pauls avatar is the funniest I've seen so far.
Kirei na me has the prettiest
Escaflowne has an avatar from my fav. game, so it's a toughy deciding which is the best :p

there should be different categories

oh I got the enemy skill along with like two others. i love enemy skills!! hey i beat the game before but it was awhile ago. Can you remember how to get the levithian scale to use in wutai?? Im playing the game like damnit...where is it! 😌 🎈

Hey i come in 2nd to frank thats great 🎈

I'm sorry people! Last game related post in this thread :D i promise...🎈
Ok, it's somwhere in Underwater Reactor. I'm not too sure where though :?

antantrevolution said:
Hey, is my sig pic offensive to anyone?

Just want to know because I can take her down :(
I wouldn't think so ... unless you take the flag down. 😊

PaulTB said:
I wouldn't think so ... unless you take the flag down. 😊

Haha, then I guess you'd be able to see the rest of the tan lines. Seriously though, I just don't want to piss off the ladies, you know? But she's so cute!

Ah well.

Ant

I think Escaflowne should win for two reasons:

1) Escaflowne (anime/person) is the best!

2) FF7 is the best RPG ever. Though unlike you lot, I cried the first time I hit the end of disk 1. Then I remembered I still had Yuffie and all was well :)

WyteAnjal said:
haha my avatar is just my picture that is all

Oh my GOD! *Thinks to hisself* So how you doin'? 😊 😌

@DragonChan I love your taste! your absolutely right!!!!! yuffie is tight,

@Sinspawne Thanks but i found it last night near the submarines. Thanks anyways though. I couldn't believe I forgot :p :D

@Ant: Great sig, Great Sig inDEED!

@Miss_apollo7 I love your AvA and Sig. I think its Great!

Here, Have a 🎈

Miss_apollo7 said:
The signature is cool. However, who is Amanda? Amanda who? Someone famous?? Enlighten me! :)

Why, it's Amanda Tapping of course. She's from that show Stargate SG-1, but damned cute as hell. *swoon*

It's actually one of the two shows I watch on television.

But I am not obsessed with it!

Haha.

Ant

I meant the one you're using now. I remember you used the purple eye earlier, but I only saw it twice I think. So I can't quite remember :p

Last edited:
EscaFlowne said:
@Miss_apollo7 I love your AvA and Sig. I think its Great!
Here, Have a 🎈

Thank you...I like yours too! Sci-fi!!! Very nice!!

antantrevolution said:
Why, it's Amanda Tapping of course. She's from that show Stargate SG-1, but damned cute as hell. *swoon*

Thank you for enlightening me!!! I don't watch SG-1, so that maybe explains my ignorance... :)

Foxtrot Uniform said:
I like Miss_apollo7's avatar. I used to watch Doraemon when I was a little kid... Takekoputa!!

THX! Yes, Doraemon was (and is) very adorable...He was my hero and his gadgets were excellent...especially TAKEKOPUTA and DOKODEMO-DOA!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom