What's new

question about the forum

maji

後輩
13 Aug 2003
Hi there,
I didn't know where to put this question, so I write it down here. The thing is that this question is about another question of mine, which I didn't dare to post yet because it mattering kind of adult-orientated subjects (I happen to be a curious person), but I don't see a part for that in this forum. sooo... better to find another forum to ask questions of the like or post away?
ty for any replies 🙂 :)

Well, we try and keep our discussions on these forums "clean" at all times but open to any number of topics. If you have any questions re: the content of the subject matter you'd like to propose, best first to send either myself or one of the others a pm first for approval, otherwise if you post it and someone finds it too offensive it will probably be deleted. Thnx.
:)

Thx for the reply. I already wrote a pm to you first if the subject is ok to be posted, but then I felt silly writing a pm to someone I don't know and thought it might be better just to ask here. :)
ah well, it's now 4 am, and I should really be in bed. When my curiosity is not ruled over by sleepiness, I send you a pm if you don't mind.

I sent you a reply to the pm you sent me. I don't think it will be a problem, although you may raise a few eyebrows here and there. 8-p Post away...
:)

Back
Top Bottom