What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

question about the forum

maji

Sempai
Reaction score
Hi there,
I didn't know where to put this question, so I write it down here. The thing is that this question is about another question of mine, which I didn't dare to post yet because it mattering kind of adult-orientated subjects (I happen to be a curious person), but I don't see a part for that in this forum. sooo... better to find another forum to ask questions of the like or post away?
ty for any replies 🙂 :)

Iron Chef

Villain
Reaction score
Well, we try and keep our discussions on these forums "clean" at all times but open to any number of topics. If you have any questions re: the content of the subject matter you'd like to propose, best first to send either myself or one of the others a pm first for approval, otherwise if you post it and someone finds it too offensive it will probably be deleted. Thnx.
:)

maji

Sempai
Reaction score
Thx for the reply. I already wrote a pm to you first if the subject is ok to be posted, but then I felt silly writing a pm to someone I don't know and thought it might be better just to ask here. :)
ah well, it's now 4 am, and I should really be in bed. When my curiosity is not ruled over by sleepiness, I send you a pm if you don't mind.

Iron Chef

Villain
Reaction score
I sent you a reply to the pm you sent me. I don't think it will be a problem, although you may raise a few eyebrows here and there. 8-p Post away...
:)

Top Bottom