*Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven
*Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams
*Midnight Club 3: DUB edition Remix
*Naruto
*Shaman King
*Battledome DBZ vs OnePiece vs Cowboy Bebop

😌 please let me know if ya ever have played the games in the list

Last edited by a moderator:
Midnight club 3 especially in Tokyo it was amazing was excellent!
and did anybody played the game Shinobido: Way of the ninja?
Is it good? Is it a must-have game?

*JunMo*

I've been playing japanese version of Puyo Pop Fever for the PC for a while now, hard to stop mplaying it when you start.

I have played, Way of the samurai and Shinobido. Great games! 👍 I really enjoyed both of them. 👍

I love "We love Katamari" it's really funny but also some kind of stupid. The king of cosmos is really funny...:D

I have Tenchu : Wrath of Heaven on ps2. It's not that special, but I like being a ninja !!! XD

I have played those games, but they bored me

I much prefer

Silent hill ( all )
Project Zero ( all )
Breath Of Fire
Okami
Disgaea

and plenty more

MC3: Remix

I didn't know MC3 was japanese, I thought it was made by Rockstar San Diego or something...

Anyway, a great PS1 game was Motor Toon Grand Prix!! Made by Kazunori Yamauchi (maker of Gran Turismo series). So awesome...

YES! I like Midnight Club 3 Tokyo Remix its just so fun to ride in the streets of japan with your own tuned honda or toyota or bmw

I have both Tenchus and both Katamaris on the PS2. While not techinically amazing, Tenchu is really fun for fans of stealth action. You have a number of gadgets at your disposal like a grappling hook, smoke bombs and the old ball of rice to distract potential victims. Katamari is just plain fun, although a bit repetitive.

i think Shinobido Imashime (or way of the ninja in Europe) is much better then Tenchu because here you can adjust your tools and you have your own garden where you can train, to be honest i like and love Shinobido: Imashime!!!

How can you forget FF X and XII? :D Ok we may add XI and X-2 as well, although XI is multi-platform and MMO, X-2 is a joke.
And umm Metal Gear Solid 2, Zone of Enders 1-2.
People probably forgot about it, but i wholeheartedly love Ring of Red, its such an ownage game, a KONAMI product as well. The list is damn long tbh.

Midnight Club 3: DUB edition Remix... ugh. Don't bring that game to the table. Please play a real game like grand turismo or a game that has real styling with cars like wangan midnight.

No i liked the game otherwise i wouldn't say it here :p but what i really like is Shinobido: Imashime and it's my favourite game, (its from the maker of way of the samurai I, II)

LOL! everyone has his/her own opinion about games, so lets end the discussion, so w1ngzerO wich others games do you like?

sorry, i didn't mean to sound trolling. It's just im into cars and those games make me cringe. lol!

What games do i like? To be actually proactive to this thread; i enjoy RPG's made by Japanese companies. Mostly Squaresoft.

Back
Top Bottom