What's new

*post YOUR youtube/myspace videos here*

-Rudel-

Fire Star Man
8 Feb 2005
I figured if we have a picture thread, lets have a video thread!!!

I'll start it off with me singing Mongol 800's - 亀 (Kame = Turtle)

The girls in the background talking is my wife and 3 other bar-tenders. :)

Very nice idea Rudel! Too bad the ladies are talking to much and it's too dark...

I like your other video more (Rudel Plays Mongol 800 - 窶堋?窶堙遺?堋ス窶堙?, at least I can see something haha. You rock with the guitar dude!!!!!! 😌

Here is video of me and my golf swings, I recently started to play some golf. Still got a lot to practice, and the hobby is a bit too expensive for me but well... swinging a ball once a month isn't that expensive. Here it is:

lol....You could see me when I had the camera connected to the TV...must be the PAL NTSC conversion. poo.

I didnt realize the golf cages had balls come up automatically. Cool.......My freinds are trying to get me go golfing. Like you said....expensive!

Thanks for the comment about the guitar playing :) This is an expansive hobby like golf too...lol

You into 80's Punk Rudel?

Dave ever considered baseball? :p

I have none videos of me on Youtube anymore, used to have, but it where reactions on other peoples video and I remove them after some time.

You into 80's Punk Rudel?

I have none videos of me on Youtube anymore, used to have, but it where reactions on other peoples video and I remove them after some time.

Sure do!

Yoiu know you can delete their comments too right?

Back
Top Bottom