What's new

Post your fave japanese car and your dream cars!!!

Do you guys promise not to laugh? Okay, here's my favorite Japanese car:

706729_2_full-1.jpg

1973 Mitsubishi Galant GTO

Doc

If one of my rich lovers suddenly one day offers me a Japanese car, I wouldn't at all mind having one of these:

Honda NSX, 0-62 mph in 5.7 seconds and a top speed of 170 mph. :car:

I love Volkswagons!

Hello all,

Not sure if this counts, but I spotted this cool VW Split Screen van/pick-up truck in Osaka. Does anyone know anything about them?

I guess they are a modern copy, made in Japan. I saw a few when I was in Japan this time. They look smaller than the original German models.
The japanese can even make cars cute!!!

Last edited:
These aren't Japanese cars, but they're some of my dream cars.... *big sighhhhhhh* I waannnttt.... 😍

TriumphTR3A-1.jpg

(Triumph TR3A)

TriumphTR6-1.jpg

(TR6)

I'd go for a Toyota Aygo.

Having a fast car and speeding is fun, but since I crashed a while ago and nearly killed myself the attractiveness has worn off. This one is cheap and doesn't consume a lot of fuel. And it's cute. 😊

Motorex lost their license (owner got arrested, I believe) to import the Skylines .. currently the only Skylines that CAN be imported (to USA) is the R32 .. no more R33 nor R34.

Motorex lost their license (owner got arrested, I believe) to import the Skylines .. currently the only Skylines that CAN be imported (to USA) is the R32 .. no more R33 nor R34.
I thought it was only the r33 that can be imported but not the R32 or R34

My rotary is my favorite. Its a 1st gen 1984 GSL RX-7
725087538lpq9-1.jpg

725092207lne7-1.jpg

725091814lzj8-1.jpg

1036331008lma3-1.jpg

My engine in the car. Two rotor 12A 👍
3danimkq3gif-1.jpg

It felt great to restore the car from the dead.

You can import 33s and 34s for racing purposes only.

ok well a dream car would be(in order from oldest to newest):
nissan cefiro a31 highly modified
nissan laurel c33 highly modified
nissan laurel c35 highly modified
toyota chaser jzx100 highly modified
toyota chaser jzx110 highly modified

lol thats alot, i already own a turbo nissan cefiro but its pretty much stock

My favorite Japanese cars would have to be these top three. #3) The 1985 trueno AE86. #2.) The 1988 celica all-trac 3sgte.... And last, my favorite car... #1.) the R32 Nissan skylin GTS. I like the Gtr, but to drift, the RB20 in the GTS will do just great^-^!

Tokyo Aygo! Looks magnificent! I probably coundl't fit in it though, I'm about 6 foot 4 inches!

My favorite Japanese cars would have to be these top three. #3) The 1985 trueno AE86. #2.) The 1988 celica all-trac 3sgte.... And last, my favorite car... #1.) the R32 Nissan skylin GTS. I like the Gtr, but to drift, the RB20 in the GTS will do just great^-^!
hey bud it wud be a gtst if u wanna drift it
rb20det FTW!
dont think you can get r32 sklines in da usa

I agree the MR2 is a great car.

My dream cars are:
1. Subaru Legacy B4
2. Nissan Skyline GTR R34
3. Nissan Skyline V35

Wow everyone loves a skyline.

i have loads id like to drive

1. Skyline R32,R33,R34
2. Mitsubishi Evo's (preferbably IV)
3. Suberu Impeza
4. Mazda GTO or FTO
5. Honda Civic

Well I figured that it was time for me to add my input to the pot.

I currently own '94 Nissan Skyline GTR that my friends and I rebuilt from ground up and it runs smooth. I am afraid of racing it because I think I will total it and I so don't want that. It has been pimped out with body kits, spoilers, paint jobs, and vinyls but it's not really tuned... although I do remember buying a ECU system, a computer chip, and exchanging the muffler to give it that classic tuned sound when I'm shifting gears. My license plate is "70N3R1".

But my absolute dream car is no doubt a BMW M3 GTR!!! I think that I am fascinated by German engineering for some reason or another.

Back
Top Bottom