What's new

Post pictures of your room.

Budderfly

後輩
14 May 2004
Post pictures of your room!

Okay here is the guided tour of my room!

Picture13-1.jpg

This is the west wall with my martial arts belts and certificates hung up.

Picture14-1.jpg

Above my bed I have chinese watercolour scroll that
my bf bought me. He has the other one that goes with it.

Picture15-1.jpg

My bed and night table.

Picture16-1.jpg

Another chinese watercolour school on my bathroom door. I just bought a short Japanese doorway curtain for it too (I don't know what the actual name for it is, but you know what I mean right?)

Picture17-1.jpg

Entertainment area and my bedroom door.

Picture18-1.jpg

Bedroom door and some weapons on my wall.

Picture19-1.jpg

Closet and more weapons.
Hate to be the dude that breaks into my room.

I Hope You Know !!!

We got some people here on the Forum that are going to be awful TURNED ON !!! A woman's bedroom and all those instruments of delicious torture, OOOOH BOY !!!

Frank

:D :p 👍 😌 :LOL: 😊

:) Post pictures of your room/where your computer is here.
EXS
EXS
EXS
EXS
Yeah, my room is cluttered with books and old comics from the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, and 90's.
Having no life is badass.

i don't have pics of my room, it is a small room that is so messy and dirty like a war just happened or something, with lots of CDs, three guitars, two amps, some clothes, basketball, japanese comics, basketball posters...i don't have much room to move around actually :eek:

I actually misread the topic title as 'Post pictures of your mom.'
I was like 'what the heck?' :p

Dream Time said:
i don't have pics of my room, it is a small room that is so messy and dirty like a war just happened or something, with lots of CDs, three guitars, two amps, some clothes, basketball, japanese comics, basketball posters...i don't have much room to move around actually :eek:

Oh, I'll be taking pictures of my mom soon..and myself...
Post pics of your mom coming 1/12/05!
Oh nice btw, what kind of japanese comics.

Proposal

Dream Time said:
i don't have much room to move around actually :eek:
Would you like to start a new thread like "Anyone have a messy room?" You might get some good response. I'm sure I'll post something. Yeah! 😊
Don't forget; the key word is "MESSY!"

Thor said:
Having no life is badass.
having no life is great hehe :)

my room is full of anime posters and stuffed animals...ooo i got a tare panda too! XD and my ompue is in here too! hehe fun fun

Thor said:
Oh, I'll be taking pictures of my mom soon..and myself...
Post pics of your mom coming 1/12/05!
Oh nice btw, what kind of japanese comics.

my comics

main:
Slam Dunk <---my 'mental food'
Dragon Ball
Doraemon

others:
REAL
Hareluya Boy
Crayon kid

also in my room are small boxes and albums of basketball cards and basketball video tapes, a few jerseys, some basketball magazines and books, 2 basketballs [the other 4 are in my basement] a set of Ferrari toy cars and some motorcycle toys...etc

lexico said:
Would you like to start a new thread like "Anyone have a messy room?" You might get some good response. I'm sure I'll post something. Yeah! 😊
Don't forget; the key word is "MESSY!"

lol,good idea

Dream Time said:

Lol, I can see a thread like that. Moms being all over the place!

Leave it to me to post a lot of pictures. ^.^ My room is hard to maneuver in to get a good shot, so that's why. And to accompany them, a pic by pic narrative!

Pic 1 - My room in a nutshell. We see my awesome Boris Vallejo/Julie Bell 2005 fantasy calander, my lamp, my cool dragon head lamp thingie, part of my fan, and my unmade bed. On my bed is my stereo, my yearbook from ym senior year, and my CD case.

Pic 2 - My hand-made entertainment center. TV, VCR, Satallite Box, PS2, PSX, GaeCube, and games. And a bunch of random stuff thrown onto it, including two bottles of prescription pills. XD A shelf will soon be added over my VCR to hold my DVDs.

Pic 3 - Left side of my pride and joy: the "fantasy shelf". A sword and my oh so cool dagger. Under the shelf is my Civil War-esque sword. Pay no mind to the Gundam figures on the bottom...I haven't gotten enough fantasy pewter figures to replace them, yet. :p

Pic 4 - Center of the shelf. Two daggers and two pewter wizard figures. The top of that pillar with the three dragons on it actually comes off as a knife. Hanging from the center is a tri-gold pocket watch with a dragon protecting it's treasure on the front.

Pic 5 - Right side of the shelf. Another sword. You can see my other two daggers laying there, because I need to make a stand to display them. I also have another sword, but I'm not sure how or where to put it.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 170
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 165
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 164
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 131
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 175
Thiese are some photos i took a few months ago, my room looks a bit different now. (messier) :p
room8-1.jpg
room7-1.jpg
room6-1.jpg
room5-1.jpg
room4-1.jpg
room3-1.jpg
room2-1.jpg
room1-1.jpg

Oh wow its so prettily decorated and cleane. I couldn't say the same.

This is my favorite room at our place:
That's quite modern. Not obvious that's it's Japan at first glance but if you look closely there are a few clues such as exhaust fan straight through the wall, the frosted glass, the low standard height of the countertop and of course the Japanese papers hanging on the fridge. But no super obvious Japanese appliances or dishware though I think I can see a cup full of chopsticks.

... the low standard height of the countertop ...
Well, it's 90cm, our request at the time.

Not obvious are the walls--usually there's a smaller square of that stuff behind the burners, we put it everywhere. The best money we ever spent. A good 20yrs old, but the burners/grill/oven were replaced a couple years ago.

Back
Top Bottom