What's new

Please be in caution; a disaster is in the way!

Well, I am not so sure I like doing this post, but ignoring it and not doing it would be almost impolite, it would seem. I don't suppose most would be aware of how very unusual this shake is, but it is unusual. And, again, it's the depth and that makes me feel even more uncomfortable. Depth was a key point of an earlier 'shake' post I did.

Anyway:

Earthquake Information (Earthquake and Seismic Intensity Information)
Issued at: 14:28 JST 29 Apr 2019
Occurred at: 14:24 JST 29 Apr 2019
Latitude: 34.6N
Longitude: 137.5E
Depth: 320km
Magnitude: 4.1
Region Name: Enshu-nada
As this is a recent event there is no (dot)htm tag on that address on the JMA site, but as soon as there is a new shake an htm tag will be needed.

So I just spotted this a short time ago, obviously, so all I know is that a shake in that region at that depth is super unusual. How 'super' is super, I do not know yet. That could be hard to dig up, no pun intended. .... (Well, no pun intended originally.)

Most often, an earthquake and also the start point of a marine hurricane and its accurate direction and route are not predictable.

Usually quake happens suddenly, without any per-warning. This gives it a higher mortality, casualty and devastation. Sometimes the earthquake takes place at midnight or dawn, when people are asleep and this is the worst time for happening such the sudden event.

Although technology has progressed and man has made many technical system, tool and devices, nevertheless they can't help him anymore to predict the most of the earthquakes, even the minutes before the destroyer shakes.

I know from experience that some feline types can feel one of those waves from a seismic event before the building actually starts to shake. But I also know that not all feline types can feel those waves.

I had a human friend who was into this seismic stuff in a professional way and so I remember he told me (I think) there are at least two types of waves and 'P' and 'S' seem to be jumping out of my brain as I type this, but I could be wrong.

In addition, there is some sort of system that allows for a keitai to give us some kind of warning, so there is the ability of some sort of machine/system to pick up some sort of wave thingy and so I think two things:

1. Make the pick-up sensor stuff more sensitive. That might give us even more warning. It worked on the train I was on during the first March 11 shake. The ones that followed were shaking a train that was already stopped.

2. Maybe there are some sort of waves we don't know about yet. (I confess that my late cat -- it was about 35 something years ago -- my cat did not divulge any cat secrets to me as to how he did that.)

Probably the most majority of animals have this capacity to predict an earthquake the minutes before the quake.

As far as I know, cats, birds, dogs and horses are able to hear the ultrasonic sounds, while human hasn't such the ability.

Probably, an earthquake (minutes before it happens) produces some inaudible sounds (with high or very low frequency) that only animals can hear them.

Of course the scripture Koran speaks about a series of so great earthquake which occurs all over the earth in the future (when the earth is collapsed) and emphasizes that animals (whether predators or preys) will gather in some specified places of the grounds together ( safer grounds).

[This is my interpretation based on the verses of Koran]:

At that day, in the great, alternately and unprecedented quakes, the wild animals don't think to hunting or being hunted, but due to the fear of the global disaster, escape toward the grounds which they recognize are safer, instinctively.

I don't know, but Midwest in America sure is getting pounded the last several days. Really bad flooding and tornadoes . Bad for the farmers. Going to see some very high prices in Autumn this year. Don't think we have to worry about China importing soybeans.

Months ago I announced you about this fact that a series of basic and serious activities is occurring in the bed of the Pacific Ocean and foresaw, a series of hard earthquake will happen in a path between Japan to Australia ( Please refer to my previous posts) but (probably) nobody did get it serious and thought, I was joking or imagining.

Just yesterday occurred a few hard quakes in the path between Japan and Australia:

1- Philippine: two days ago, 5.8 Richter quake

2- Okinawa, Japan: two days ago, 6.1 Richter quake

3- In the northwest of Australia: yesterday, 6.6 Richter quake

4- In the east of Indonesia: yesterday, 7.1 Richter quake

Yesterday, the officials of Indonesia even warned about a probable Tsunami after the quake

So I hope now, you believe in my warning and admire my intelligence that could find out the changes in the bed of the pacific ocean and predict the quakes months ago, without having accessibility to any geological or satellite devices and information.

Our Mother Earth is fighting back , it just won't take the abuse any longer of man's way of destroying it.

Our Mother Earth is fighting back , it just won't take the abuse any longer of man's way of destroying it.
She is and I do fear for what my children's lives will be like with the way we are running down earth's biosphere regardless of the dire warnings from scientists. But I don't think that the movements of tectonic plates tens of km below the ground is part of that fightback.

Based on my visual researches (on the maps) and other signs that I found out, Japan is getting away from China to the southwest, and reversely, Australia land is moving toward the west.. This reversely turning has a center somewhere between Philippine and Indonesia.

However, this slow motion of the seabed under the Pacific ocean that always happened from millions year ago alternatively, would continue so.

Today is one of the course of its notable activities.

Of course this replacement of the grounds in the Pacific Ocean will affect the grounds across the earth, In the other words, every change or replacement of the tectonic plates in Pacific ocean (east) will affect the tectonic plates that are in the other places of the earth, as we see some earthquakes happened in the west simultaneously.

Last week, a quake happened in the North of Philippine with power 6 Rch. ‍Casualty, 9 killed and 60 injured

qsrm_untitled_-_1.jpg

Yesterday, 6.9 Rch quake happened in the southern shores of Indonesia. About 100 houses were destroyed and a person died because of heart attack. After this hard earthquake, a tsunami warning was issued in the area

As I warned last year, my foreseen earthquake occurred in Australia! This is the picture that I used it as my scientific foretell in this topic, in 2019. Based on my personal analysis, I was sure the shake would happen in Australia sooner or later, but I don't think anybody got it serious.

proxy_as3i.jpg

The hard earthquake took place in the Victoria province of Australia, yesterday. It is told, it was an unprecedented shake in the province. As I heard in the news, the Victoria province of Australia has had the least experience of the earthquakes and the shake was one of the worst quakes during the centuries.

Fortunately, no casualty has been reported up to the time that I was hearing the news from BBC agency but it was told, it had considerable damages in Melbourne and other towns of the zone.

Last edited:
I read the news there was a magnitude 7.3 earthquake in northern Japan last night, roughly the same area as the one 11 years ago that caused the tsunami. Please report, is everything good there?

I read the news there was a magnitude 7.3 earthquake in northern Japan last night, roughly the same area as the one 11 years ago that caused the tsunami. Please report, is everything good there?

It wasn't as strong as the big one in 2011 but it was as strong as the strongest aftershocks of that earthquake. The evening news was saying that four people were killed by the quake, and in Tokyo, quite a long way from the epicentre, over 2 million households were without electricity for a few hours.

It wasn't as strong as the big one in 2011 but it was as strong as the strongest aftershocks of that earthquake. The evening news was saying that four people were killed by the quake, and in Tokyo, quite a long way from the epicentre, over 2 million households were without electricity for a few hours.
Sorry for the event, especially for the few Japanese citizens who lost their lives.

I heard the electricity was shut down as a precaution, not directly due to earthquake damage.

Chief Cabinet Secretary Hirokazu Matsuno corrected four and the death toll that he announced to one in the interview of the morning about the damage of the earthquake centering on the Fukushima offing at a press conference of the afternoon of 17th.

Two people explained that another one was investigating connection without the connection with the earthquake being recognized.

Back
Top Bottom