What's new

Ninjutsu---The Way of the Ninja

i appreaciate the offer Mikawa-gawa and i am honored... Mr.Cash please stop posting if all your gonna do is waste moments of your crappy life trying to dog me out... Besides that, what is up your *** dude? I thought Japanese people were kind, respectful, and warm hearted? You got issues...:starts playing Red Ninja for PS2:

Kei Kusanagi said:
i appreaciate the offer Mikawa-gawa and i am honored...

I think you will make an exemplary member of BAKANANDA.

Mr.Cash please stop posting if all your gonna do is waste moments of your crappy life trying to dog me out...

But.....but....you promised to come KILL me! Doesn't the word of a ninja count for anything anymore?

Besides that, what is up your *** dude? I thought Japanese people were kind, respectful, and warm hearted?

1. You obviously know jacksquat about the Japanese people.
2. How many Japanese people do you know named "Mike Cash"?

You got issues...:starts playing Red Ninja for PS2:

You live in a video game induced fantasy land where you're a ninja, going so far as to make death threats on the internet....and I have issues????

Allow me to point out an interesting link for you:
http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/ts_search.pl?title=18&sec=875

I call your attention to (c):
18 U.S.C. 875(c) said:
Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

The maximum fine, by the way, is $250,000.

Aren't you glad I'm having fun with you and laughing at you instead of contacting the U.S. Attorney for your area? (http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/ins/index.htm)

Bucko said:
Claiming that you're a ninja is the same as someone in England claiming they're a knight in shining armor :)

I AM A KNIGHT!!!!! 😊

and yeah leave the poor... thing.... to its delusions ^_^
im sure he'lll spend a nice cold night alone with his control pad contemplating matters...

qn: who's kewler??? ninja's, pirates or cowboys??? YOU DECIDE!!!!

Tollen said:
I AM A KNIGHT!!!!! 😊
and yeah leave the poor... thing.... to its delusions ^_^
im sure he'lll spend a nice cold night alone with his control pad contemplating matters...

This is the age of have-it-all and instant gratification. You need to adjust your way of thinking accordingly; it isn't necessary to chose between the three.

All that is necessary is to be ninjas and commander a cattle boat.

you guys can all suck it and Mike I am going to kill you... Call your ******' attorney 'cuz I'm comin'...
Beware the howl of Death...

Last edited:
Kei Kusanagi said:
you guys can all suck it and Mike I am going to kill you... Call your ******' attorney 'cuz I'm comin'...

Ok, that's enough. If you continue to go around telling people to "suck it" and continue to threaten to kill people(even though no one takes it seriously), you'll be banned. That just doesn't fly here.

I guess you could say this is a formal warning.

Kei Kusanagi said:

The U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Indiana has been notified.

I suppose it's too late to tell Kei that he should just relax and not get so upset over what some complete strangers say to him over an anonymous forum.

"A true adult is a person who knows bitterly so that not everything s/he does or carries out is necessarily right. One who is not an adult is the opposite."
-Shusaku Endo

Oh my god, this thread is great! I love the BAKANANDA acronym; you're a genius, Mikawa!

Tollen said:

Indisputably pirates are.

Moved this to ChitChat, since I take this as slightly humorous. Kei, if you take esp. your threats seriously & repeat this, you'll be banned. I don't think I'm as patient as the other moderators when it comes to threatening members.

If you saw the abusive PM he sent me, you'd probably ban him on the spot.

Even though I'm a tad late here, it sounds like this Kei Kusanagi is a few fries short of a Happy Meal, in other words----a real nutjob! And if he gets pissed enough to wanna pay me a visit, by all means, feel free, homes! I'll unlock the doors for ya and put out some cookies and milk for a snack! I've got my Otaku Defense System at the ready to deal with you!
:D

Kei Kusanagi said:

hmm...ok....hmm...Karl is that you?

You do know ninja's are make believe just like pixies, unicorns and Weapons of mass destruction.

Kei Kusanagi said:
i appreaciate the offer Mikawa-gawa and i am honored... Mr.Cash please stop posting if all your gonna do is waste moments of your crappy life trying to dog me out... Besides that, what is up your *** dude? I thought Japanese people were kind, respectful, and warm hearted? You got issues...:starts playing Red Ninja for PS2:

Ok i've had my moment of amusement, i'll be helpful now- promise 😊 !
Here's a book on real ninjitsu or whatever you want to call it;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Japanese-Swor...QQitemZ4612775442QQcategoryZ378QQcmdZViewItem

The first thing you need to have is maturity, which is why i gathered you were have a laugh like everyone else when you did this thread- maybe im just saying this though because i like to think im a nice person and not stomping on anyones "dreams".
By the way- for sake of my own reputation, im not a ninja 🥷 ! Honest! "silently slithers up castle wall like a crane on the wing to steal some cheese"

😊

Kei Kusanagi said:
:vein: dude, even though you're 40... you are so asking for it :vein x3: if you seriously keep it up im payin' you a visit and i PROMISE i will bathe the ground in your blood...:busts hole into bedroom wall:

Guys, I think we should lay off of him. I really don't want anymore threatening :action texts:.

On the outside the Japanese are kind, respectful and warmhearted. But, man, Japan is the very place where ninjas came from (other than the sewers in Manhattan)! You gotta hand it to them, they really know how to hide it well. I'm sure they're all ninjas in disguise. Especially the little 'uns.

And delusional pop-culture-affected fanboys.

Dangit, I know that Howl of Death move! I'd be careful if I were you, Mike, it's a real killer. I once had to face it myself. See, this stray dog once got run over by a car, and the last thing it did was make one final howl of deathly pain.

It was sad.

lastmagi said:
Guys, I think we should lay off of him. I really don't want anymore threatening :action texts:.

Why not? He's funny! Heck, it's not often we get an honest to gosh whackjob on the line. We should enjoy his company for as long as he sticks around.

On the outside the Japanese are kind, respectful and warmhearted. But, man, Japan is the very place where ninjas came from (other than the sewers in Manhattan)!

Waitaminute! I thought Manhattan had alligators in the sewers, not ninjas! Damn! Now I'm confused!

Dangit, I know that Howl of Death move! I'd be careful if I were you, Mike, it's a real killer.

Yeah! I know it too! Fanboys and ninja wannabes scream like high school girls after getting pimp-slapped! Kei Kusanagi! Where are you, homes?

I DON'T LIVE IN NEW YORK!!!! ...wuteva. Look, I'll I was tryin to do was a research paper... But if all you people really enjoy doing this stuff to others then be my guess... Mike... live your life to the fullest...

Kei Kusanagi said:
I DON'T LIVE IN NEW YORK!!!! ...wuteva. Look, I'll I was tryin to do was a research paper... But if all you people really enjoy doing this stuff to others then be my guess... Mike... live your life to the fullest...

If all you needed was help with a research paper, why didn't you just ask? There are lots of people here who would cooperate with you on that.

I think Mista Flash mean't "holmes" and not homies. Or many just plain "homes". Homies is plural and doesn't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom