What's new

Place To Download Japanese Films?

Silverbackman

先輩
5 Mar 2005
Does anyone know a good site where I can download Japanese films (especially by Akira Kurosawa)? I am currently looking for a download of the movie Ran.

To be honest with you, Movies from Akira Kurosawa you should not download.

They are to good to be downloaded, so I would buy this ones.... and for the downloading in particular there are some rules about this, about giving websites. but you can always look at the torrent sites ;)

Don't post such things on the forum, or at least don't expect any replies to this.
This could lead to the termination of a forum

Btw, I own Ran... it is pretty good, and in no way expensive these days. I bought mine in one of the bigger dvd stores in Denmark for only 25DKR. which is around 4USD. So downloading this is both disrespectful if you are highly interested in this movie. And at this price, what are your complaints? (sure I can understnad that it might not be as easy to find in stores around you, but then try search on the internet on online stores.

-Da Monstar

Silverbackman said:
Does anyone know a good site where I can download Japanese films (especially by Akira Kurosawa)? I am currently looking for a download of the movie Ran.
Posting links is not allowed SBM :) But you should check some bittorent sites if you really want it (or buy it like Dutch mentioned) 🙂

I didnt read that part about links not being allowed in the rules?..............o_O

im not posting links but you can search somewhere veoh or crunchyroll

I download films. But with Kurosawa I just need the real thing, with all the extra's, booklet and nice packaging. I simply love my Criterion Collection 3-disc edition of Seven Samurai.

Is it supposed to be illegal? This kind of conversation is permised on that forum, it's not prohibited?

Well this depends on the regulations in your country. I'm from the Netherlands and over here downloading films/music is not illegal. Uploading films/music is illegal however and downloading software is illegal as well.

Back
Top Bottom