What's new

Pirates game (the making of)

SushiShin

Sempai
15 Jan 2007
i wanna have some idea's for a game here on jref that has to do with the cool movie Pirates of the carribean.

I want to be Will Turner. But i've no game no thoughts, i have no inspiration, are there people who wanna join and who have idea's?

regards Herbalツ≫┐.

is there anyone who have great idea's? please people i'm sure it will be fun if you helped me with the game.

come lads? no one has even 1 buildstone for my cool game? i guess no one likes to help me :(

aww don't cry shin. i'll help! but i don't know how to help... don't exactly have any ideas right now. sorry. 😌 when i do have some ideas though, i'll chip in my part. so no worries. :p huzzah! <--my new pirate word copyrighted by me xD

aww don't cry shin. i'll help! but i don't know how to help... don't exactly have any ideas right now. sorry. 😌 when i do have some ideas though, i'll chip in my part. so no worries. :p huzzah! <--my new pirate word copyrighted by me xD

Well actually i was thinking about a picture guessing or a kind of role playing game here. for example: you take a pen and paper and you write armor, weapon,strength,stealth,mana and you could choose from the classes Pirate: Smuggler, Pirate: Deckcleaner, Pirate: Sailor, they all get other titles further in the game, i once saw this concept of thread gaming in a book from the UK and until the day of today many rpg(online gaming,console,....) are famous because of this book.

So like to play this idea?

yeah sounds like fun! 👍 but how do we start it? it sounds like it might be a bit comlicated... 😌

hah! Make me Elisabeth please! I suppose it would be nice if the game were to be a mix between KH and FF, but then, I'm hooked up to both, so perhaps my opinion isn't the most objective one out here...souka. Besides making a game look like either of them is going to be quite difficult without a professional. Now I don't know about you, but I'm no good in anything concerning a game but testing it (who wouldn't want the have that role in developing a game 😊) and character/outfit design. My drawing skills are okay, but trying to draw on the computer is a hopeless business (what an awfull translation of my Dutch thoughts have I used here, unbelievable, I should be banned for it!) well, succes anyway. I'm useless as always.
🙂

heh? keep up the ambition here! Are we not going to make a real game? ahh and I was already planning to. I wanted to ask Hiro-san for the monkey, Dutch for the rum and Ayu for the graphics. Such a perfect plan going to waste...and besides that I'm worthless in thinking of threadgames, too abstract. How's OOPS doing?

Last edited:
lolol. yes. how is OOPS going? oh, Juno, a real game sounds awesome! but we should start simple to get things started... if it's too complicated from the start we probably won't get too far, which is very disappointing.

...so what were you thinking of? Love your new avatar xxx
We should call the thread game OOPS, even though the contents have not yet been decided upon. How are things in the forest temple? very foresty I suppose? Is 'foresty' a word anyway? If not, I've created and therefore polluted the English language again...huh shame on me ;p!

Back
Top Bottom